• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hit about minus 8-10 degrees at night. The car hasn't been moved since thuesday last week. It's freezing for the last 10 days. About the car.... I hope I can get money from a fund that's especially for damage with a opponent.. But you need 2 witnesses, but the police will help in this case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The car is back from the bodyshop, and she looks like new :) The car will be insured all-risks, but needed to get the car evaluated (what's the car worth), otherwise I can't get her in an all-risks insurance because of the age of her (10 years max). Normally a Starlet would has a worth of about â?¬1900, but now it's â?¬6500 for the insurance. When the weather is good I will make some new pictures ;)

Hey dude I'm glad the car is ok now. Regarding the gear ratio do you know if your gearbox is out of a GT or Glanza, cause the second one has closer ratios. Also there is a chance to have the final gear ratio out of a Levin 111 or even the whole gearbox which makes the ratio similar to TRD's setup :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

After a long long loooooong time an update from my side :) Car is still there, in the meantime I became a father. We got twins, a boy and a girl. After that the car was feeling a bit on her own but now after some time were driving it very often again. And it still is great fun. 20th of August I've an appointment with the bodyshop to respray the Tom's bumper/Spoiler and boot as it's going to be my wedding car on the 31st of August. Also I will be fitting an FMIC after some time.

FMIC

Voorbumper_004.jpg

20120712_154633.jpg

20120712_154639.jpg

Blitz ECU - setup

While I'm driving with a Blitz ECU now, I'm not sure which setup it has. It runs well though a bit rich. So will try to get the specs from Blitz in the US. It was always possible to get the specs of the ECU's from there. So regarding that I'm planning to upgrade it to those specs.

Forging

Still hoping to go for a forged build next year. Not sure if I want to forge it myself or get it done. If I would like to get it done maybe seeing wether TD can sort that out for me. As the prices are good, but have to see how I'm getting my car to the UK as I can't get on the boat that easily.

JAE

Also hoping to go to JAE next year, but the boat (Holland - UK) is a real challenge as the car is a bit to low for it. And it's often held when my kids are having birthday. We'll see, might have to raise the car a bit to get onto the boat.

• 2 years later...

Well, seems it has been a proper while.......The EP is still here and overall it's still in a good shape. Over the last few years I tried to finish things off, haven't been driving it much at all. Busy with the twins, busy preparing for my wedding back then, switching jobs, moving places. Where we've now come to a point where I have a proper place to work on my EP and a bit more time is on my hands.

Wedding car

001.jpg

Moving Places

003.jpg

007.jpg

During those years nothing much has been done to the car. Now it's in the garage for some proper tidying up and maintenance. We lived near the sea for almost 12 years, where this car sat eating salty air for over 8 years. And it wasn't nice for the car. So time to do some cleaning etc.

Rust

001.jpg

Primer

002.jpg

Bad bolts

003.jpg

A bit sorry, but work in progress

004.jpg