• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last thuesday I've been busy with the ep....

- Fitted TRD engine mounts

- Fitted Gearbox with Cusco LSD

- Serviced it a littlebit

So then I had to drive 130 km's home. During the testdrive with the new gearbox I noticed something strange. Couldn't see how fast I was driving because we forgot to put the speedocable back on the gearbox. During the way home I noticed that the amount of rpm had changed. Was driving 140 km/h @ 4000 rpm. Normally you should have a rpm of around the 3200. So I rang a friend of mine and talked a bit and we think, because the gearbox is 100% sure an 4E-FTE gearbox, it contains a little extra present. A close ratio gear set, probably TRD. Because the gears are the same as listed at the website of TRD. The LSD is working fine, but not sure if I like the gearratio's..........

Old situation

m-82-std.jpg

New situation

m-82-mission.jpg

ohh my god!!... that's f*cked up.

Its a normal straight street. Looking at the door, the hit can't be a side to side hit. More like straight into it.

Perhaps some was turning the car around in the street or it has been done on purpose.

Hope you find whoever done it.

and when looking at the pics that was what i thought looks like someone drove into it (whether intentional only that person knows) looks like they left some of their paint aswell so you'll be able to tell what colour theirs was gives you a start to look out for.