Will fit the stock rail but plugs need changing and ballast resistors need to be fitted. Both easy to do.

Will fit the stock rail but plugs need changing and ballast resistors need to be fitted. Both easy to do.

I ran those for years on my first 4agte. Idles fine etc.

Have had other engines come thru that ive swapped 550's for better spray pattern injectors of the same size and they have picked up power at the same boost etc. The better spray pattern/atomisation does make a difference if you can be bothered changin plugs and/or running ballasts.

From memory denso make a 550cc injector with the stock plug, can't remember the impedance though,

I ran those for years on my first 4agte. Idles fine etc.

Have had other engines come thru that ive swapped 550's for better spray pattern injectors of the same size and they have picked up power at the same boost etc. The better spray pattern/atomisation does make a difference if you can be bothered changin plugs and/or running ballasts.

From memory denso make a 550cc injector with the stock plug, can't remember the impedance though,

Aye denso make a 540cc in their new age injector which is high impedance and stock plug found in pairs in the first gen rx8

Phil