It's a v..and yeah I agree I personally wouldn't pay the money people are asking for ep,s at the min over here I know everyone that owns one thinks it's great but you can import a nice clean un modified example for around the 3k mark so I don't know how people are coming up with these prices tbh

It's a v..and yeah I agree I personally wouldn't pay the money people are asking for ep,s at the min over here I know everyone that owns one thinks it's great but you can import a nice clean un modified example for around the 3k mark so I don't know how people are coming up with these prices tbh

^^^^This exactly. Look at DCY Europe and some of the prices they're asking, its madness. I know a clean import will command a premium, but prices are excessive at the moment.

^^^^This exactly. Look at DCY Europe and some of the prices they're asking, its madness. I know a clean import will command a premium, but prices are excessive at the moment.

aye everyone is at it these days mate I seen a guy on Facebook the other day asking 5k for a gt advance that I actually inquired about when it was in Japan for sale could have got it landed in Southampton for 3100 I mean everyone has got to make a living but that's just taking the piss if you ask me

I think if they import more at a lower selling price they would probably make more money selling in numbers than hiking the price up and no one buying as the price is way to high. I bought my first low millage glanza for £1600 locally and took all the mods that I'd put on it and sold it for £1600 when I'd had enough.

I'd had 3 years of use out of it for not alot of money that's the way I see it.

Good spec'd starlets are going back up in price, this is good for the community i think. The forged td04 sorta spec ones that were floating around the 6-7k mark are still a good buy considering it would cost twice that to build to the same spec.

I dont agree with the likes of DCY asking 6k for a bog standard 'fresh import' thats been sitting in a warehouse for a year whilst they wait on some mug to come along.

Think the days are gone where you could pick up a rough td04 gt off ebay for a grand.

Good spec'd starlets are going back up in price, this is good for the community i think. The forged td04 sorta spec ones that were floating around the 6-7k mark are still a good buy considering it would cost twice that to build to the same spec.

I dont agree with the likes of DCY asking 6k for a bog standard 'fresh import' thats been sitting in a warehouse for a year whilst they wait on some mug to come along.

Think the days are gone where you could pick up a rough td04 gt off ebay for a grand.

I agree dude some good builds warrant the high asking but some companies take the piss and even people chat shit .. Like this has been in my shed for years or this is one of my collection lol to warrant a high asking price when they are actually just talking bollicks loads of people have started importing cars the past year because they have seen other people doing it and ripping people off and thought I want some of that Edited by Whitenoize

The prices of these cars are going up rapidly over there and here, I had a bid on a black glanza v auto with jdm auction watch at £3400 landed, with it being an auto I thought I could get it for cheap but guess what I lost the bid, and all in all this car would of cost me £4000 picked up new belts service mot.

Think there is a difference between people putting prices up conpared to selling for the extra price. Yeh a few have sold for more but still loads will be selling for cheap. These cars are never going to be worth Renault 5 money etc, there is a steady flow of them available from japan

I agree mate still plenty in Japan I haven't noticed any massive price rise over there for the past few years some people on here think they will be worth cosworth money one day 😂

GTtis are around glanza money or less to buy atm(if you can find one) Only around 17 left. More attractive to older buyers who will remember them from their youth and be more likely to pay more money. They arent really showing any sign of going up in value so i imagine starlets have a long while yet if at all

Edited by Ollieh17

We all love a bargain, but its also nice to know that our cars (in good nick) are worth more than a couple of quid.

And theres been that many broken and crashed over the years which means they are quite thin on the ground, over here anyway, fuck knows about Japan.

Only time will tell i suppose.