• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got offered it a while ago but i did notice the suspected diff problem was mentioned on U.K.S.C when it was live. Wasnt put off at all tbh, its just an 85 came up an i got that instead.

Take a welder to the rear diff or retro fit a AE86 axle in :D

Yeh I met him last night, nice guy. I was the one who actually bought it :) got it from Lianne last night. She wasnt aware of any problems and obv geo hasn't had anything to do with it for quite some time. Jumped in it and drove it 145miles back down to my army base and it didn't skip a beat :)

Just when I was parking up I heard a little noise from the back end on turning sharply. Had a look today and everything looks fine, took it for a spin and it seemed perfect again lol

Yeh I met him last night, nice guy. I was the one who actually bought it :) got it from Lianne last night. She wasnt aware of any problems and obv geo hasn't had anything to do with it for quite some time. Jumped in it and drove it 145miles back down to my army base and it didn't skip a beat :)

Just when I was parking up I heard a little noise from the back end on turning sharply. Had a look today and everything looks fine, took it for a spin and it seemed perfect again lol

Nice one man, welcome to the 4paw club haha, where nobodys cars are on the road and we all cant be bothered to build em haha.

Hey pikey. There was never a thread on it from what am aware I was speaking to geo before Xmas about buying it and he said he thought there might be a problem with it but at the time I never had the cash so that was as much as I asked. Could be lucky and he mighta been wrong I just didn't want to take the chance.

Nice one man, welcome to the 4paw club haha, where nobodys cars are on the road and we all cant be bothered to build em haha.

Fpmsl! Soo true. Im still debating what to do with the 5door atm and know that the second i take the jdm 100ps out thats it doomed for a life of stationary limbo haha

Fpmsl! Soo true. Im still debating what to do with the 5door atm and know that the second i take the jdm 100ps out thats it doomed for a life of stationary limbo haha

I cant think of many 4paws that are on the road, i know Charlies is almost done and will be out soon. Theres a few scattered around the place that may be on the road but the owners dont come on here anymore or just dont post :/

Defo think you should strap a turbo to that 5dr, have a bit of fun and it would certainly be more attractive to buyers :D

Ha ha thanks. mines on the road, has bot all power but is bags of fun and character! Well it seems to be fine today, havnt had much of a chance to in investigate anything but seems all good.

Shaun: maybe he thought there was a problem and nothing was found? But f there is a problem that was know then in that case Id be pretty pissed off as nothing was said last night or when asking them both today, both have said they know nothing of any problems. So if something was known and not declared when I went to buy then I think that's pretty unfair. I'm an honest guy and I guess I just think/ expect all people are the same.

Shorty: decided against the celica in the end ha ha, thought I'd join the elete club while I had the chance :) lovely 5door you've got.