White Starlet S EP91 (Second Car)

Hello all, after owning a TERRIBLE Corsa B for my first car, I have brought a MINT EP91.

The corsa was a DISASTER ... and lets leave it at that :)

I picked the starlet up yesterday for £500. And its absolutely mint i cannot belive the price!

2 Previous owners, no damage to the body work, paint is stunning and still a very bright crystal white. NO rust WHATSOEVER underneath,pulls well in EVERY gear, brakes are sharp, i CANNOT fault it!!

i cannot belive how nippy these little cars our. Good work japan is all i can say!

I have decided to post my progress here and keep you all updated, and also get any help or advice would be handy too :) cheers guys! (y)

1966744_10203409263861722_467245093_n.jp
1383174_10203409263581715_57364825_n.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou :) yes and i will never look back lol! it is a Starlet S, it has a little shiny S badge on the wing you can sort of make it out in the picture of the front end. its not a sportif, just an S?

Just a quick question guys, could anyone link me or give me some names of some cheap but decent exhausts that fit the N/A, and are backbox's the same fitment or different? cheers :)

yes it is a starlet S its just the line up it was in and classed as an S is there any extras rev counter electric windows electric mirrors anything like that

info from Wikipedia "Initially the UK models were the base 1.3 Sportif and the upmarket 1.3 CD (with standard CD Player and Sunroof). In 1998, the UK line up was revised with base 1.3 S, sporty 1.3 SR (with lowered suspension, spoiler, and sport exhaust), and loaded 1.3 GLS."

I'm sure there loads of people on here with stuff you would be after as for the exhaust there's a TTE exhaust or TRD exhaust that fits straight onto the N/A exhaust anything else will need to be modified and welded to make suit.

The Apexi N1's of ep91 Turbo's sound awesome on these really raspy and loud

Lovely looking base. Another white n/a! :thumbsup:

Don't feel pressured to Glanza rep it. Tailgate/rear bumper/skirts looks well in Glanza trim with the n/a front :)

Yeah the TTE exhaust is a straight bolt on, but RARE to find, keep an eye out on here for one in the for sale section. Coilovers will cost you an arm and a leg, £500+ new!

Looking forward to see updates!

P.s. Have a look at my progress thread, might pick up a few ideas :thumbsup: (from a fellow white n/a owner) haha

Nice, clean NA! Where abouts in Southampton are you?

I have a back box that used to be on my NA for sale (A'pexi N1 style). I'd also highly recommend GT/V carriers and discs as an upgrade, and a Whiteline Rear ARB before coilovers.

Edited by Amjad

I have a back box that used to be on my NA for sale (A'pexi N1 style). I'd also highly recommend GT/V carriers and discs as an upgrade, and a Whiteline Rear ARB before coilovers.

I'd be interested in your back box mate you got any pics? And how much?

i am Nicks brother (silver ep82) im located in Eastleigh, in desperate need of a backbox how much are you after mate :)?

thanks everyone for the nice comments :) i will keep you all updated!

tomorrow is my first free day since owning her so will be swapping a few bits i could from the corsa, (Door speakers , 6x9's red LUKE tow strap)

and a good wash and wax so will get some more pics :)

im not that eagar to glanza rep it but there is 2 glanza's and a GT at my house so its so tempting lol but funds restrict me doing pretty much anything as im on £3/hour. as for coilies i will probably wait for a decent set of second hand ones see if i can get the price down lol :)

will look through your progress thread now vizz :D

1508562_10203424997375050_1493169974_n.j

Very interested in this back box mate get back to me

Got the glanza shocks and TEIN springs on :)
1947613_10203426233445951_937959364_n.jp
1960097_10203426246886287_1635259970_n.j

HKS Mushroom filter on (LOVELY SOUND!)
1911791_10203426243126193_294217173_n.jp

I Also removed the sticker in the bottom left of the rear window and the Italy sticker on the boot :) but i couldnt get a decent picture as it got dark :(

thanks people, yeah so much better and tbh you wouldnt feel that its lowered inside , its still very comfortable and smooth :)
appreciate all your comments everyone :)
How much do Rear ARBS go for mate?