• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey how are they £30? Didn't realise they're an option. Bugger now I don't know weather to get a second set ha ha. Yeh the grey ones are lovely and really lift the interior. Mine were literally used for shows and I feel guilty putting my feet on them but I'm a bit weird

Why the hell did they not touch the bloody interior or engine!!! I love keeping things original and I would if I had yours but mine with 65k is just right for me to lightly mod and make what Toyota should have.

Edited by Pikey009

Yeh the 98 spec is lovely- took me quite a while to peice mine together and I guess I was lucky as pretty much everything is from different cars and different times. Here's how it currently sits:

C0D0686B-5638-4084-8266-3A651222BB53.jpg

I've got a totally immaculate pair of 96 glanza door cards if you're interested? I bought them 2 hours before finding the 98's

Edited by Pikey009

Thanks v much. Yeh fair enough mate, I waited for ages for my door cards as it was the last peice of the puzzle but they are out there. I like having the TRD knob too as its much nicer to hold and look at.

My Dads mate is an ex Toyota technician turned salesman in the 90's. When he saw my car he said 'oh it's got the optional interior' I thought he got confused with the glanza but he seemed to think it was an option in the SR's but poorly advertised. I think he's got his wires crossed.

I've got the sales brochure, mine must be the early one. It's strange because the black and silver are pictured as SR's but the white one is pictured as a normal Starlet. There's no mention of fogs or the TTE lip. I've never found any info on how the SR came about either.

Hi,

Nice looking SR you have, I have a question about your springs you put in first, what type were they and how much did it lower it, and what was the difference when you put coilys in?

I just picked up my 3rd Starlet, a 1999 Life model with only 15,000kms on it, it was a Qantas car that was only driven around the flightline.

Pete

I'm also on Apex springs, the car rides really well and sits nicely. How ever, meister r coilies are brilliant and you can pay monthly 0% finance on them to spread the cost- that's what I'll be doing as soon as my shocks have any issues

• 1 month later...
  • Dale SR changed the title to Please delete