• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks so nice this was watching it on ebay and I've looked at old mot on this ( hope you don't mind ) and I'm sure it's not clocked as by the looks of things they hardly drove it!! Very jealous

Yeh the pics are great- big shame about the wing but not the end of the world and at least it's not on the main body of the car :) my front and rear bumpers need doing too to make it mint.

Any more pics of the black one?

Very very clean :) defo prefer it with silver wheels. I can imagine they're quite rare up there now. To be honest I think they're rare in general now mate, ones that still look like SR's anyway

Yep totally agree, always liked the idea of black or gunmetal by after seeing them on black SR's I don't think they work. They do work v well on silver ones though lol but I doubt you'll be doing that! Or could use them as winter wheels on the silver car.

Scotland does have some rare cars sneakily being horded up there though, got my 4paw up there

Its a very sketchy thing to do, I just put down down a deposit them my brother went over so if it was a dog at worst we would of lost the deposit :)

I had actually bided more than 1500 but nobody else bid so I got her for that :)

I only went to £1250 then left it. Worst thing was id been past Cambridge twice and hadn't thought to view it lol.

• Dale SR changed the title to Please delete