Gf just surprised me with nurburgring trip in MY starlet !

My GF has just told me that for my 30th (6 weeks time ) we are going to be driving the starlet from Essex all the way to the ring. We are going to be there for 4 days and then driving back.

Now this is an awesome idea but has anyone driven there's all the way there done laps and come back ?

What spares should I take ? Any other preparations I should do first ? I don't even have a radio in it lol

My GF has just told me that for my 30th (6 weeks time ) we are going to be driving the starlet from Essex all the way to the ring. We are going to be there for 4 days and then driving back.

Now this is an awesome idea but has anyone driven there's all the way there done laps and come back ?

What spares should I take ? Any other preparations I should do first ? I don't even have a radio in it lol

Brakes, wheel bearings, bushes, suspension. Its hard on them all lol.

All the bits the french require you to have. Hi vis, warning triangle, spare bulbs etc.

Headlight convertor things.

Earplugs? Lol

I have thought about earplugs I love the sound of my car but I dunno about 6 long hours of it lol

oo00ff.. ^^

What this guy said, have a nasty one at the ring and cause damage to another vehicle and you're liable for the repair bill, both the track and the third party, lets hope they don't get injured whilst they're at it.

I no longer go out for TF, I'll do a trackday out there, or hire something from Rent4Ring instead.

Take a toolbox with you and some oil.

Other than that , a good mood :)

Been there about 7 times and in August im going a whole week.

Only taking some oil and a toolbox with me.

And maybe 2 extra wheels with fresh tires :p

Maddox that made the missus chuckle but I wouldn't be able to hear her over the exhaust lol

Bryan I wanna get rid of space saver and replace with alloy so won't be stuck at 50 ! Wicked I'm out from 5th till 9th will try bump into you when we're there