Spacey/loose feeling steering

Ever since I've had my gt the steering just hasn't felt right, like driving in a straight line I always have to constantly adjust, and it just feels loose and crappy tbh!

Anyone had this before and know what the problem is? Before I go spending loads of money trouble shooting lol

Cheers

Yeah I'm tying to avoid changing all that aha! Was just hoping they'd be like a common thing on starlets that does it, spose I'll start with the cheaper bits then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

It's got brand new bcs on it so it's not those aha, it was tracked wrong in the past, 30 minutes of toe out both sides, it was constantly trying to anywhere but straight, but it's been done twice since then and it'll be getting done again soon once I've got the camber sorted

It's got brand new bcs on it so it's not those aha, it was tracked wrong in the past, 30 minutes of toe out both sides, it was constantly trying to anywhere but straight, but it's been done twice since then and it'll be getting done again soon once I've got the camber sorted

Might be worth checking the bottom arm bushes then. If the camber isn't set that won't help matters either

Was in a minor car crash yesterday so when the whiplash wears off I'll Jack it up and have a gander lol

It's not being used ATM anyway due to my pooped turbo aha

Yeah as well as can be expected aha!

What sizes do I need for the lower arm polybushes? There's a few different sizes and I haven't the foggiest what I need aha!