Need some help fast! :(

Ok so here is the run down...

So a month ago i attempted to install an oil catch can and i did successfully do everything correct by looking at stuff on this forum about it, You will see where im going in a second....
So in the morning after i installed it on idle when i started it massive clouds of gray/white/cream coloured smoke was coming out of the exhaust and i had to put it back to stock again as i did not want to cause any engine damage and i have done nothing with it again since...

How ever today i have just done a BOV delete and blocked the vacuum line, line going to intake and also one going to the crank case sounds great no problems all those sexy turbo flutter noises, took it for a test drive was fine came home had a 15 min break then needed to pop to the shop, driving fine then all of a sudden going at 50mph at around 3000RPM the white/cream/grey smoke appears again and there was loads of it! i had to pull over wait 5 mins with the engine off then start her up again and drove home luckily i was only 3 mins away from home.

What is causing this smoking issue? is it that my crankcase is not breathing correctly as the line was block and do i need to get a mini crankcase filter and it will fix the issue? or do you guys have any other ideas.
Im new the the modding scene and i dont really know what im doing fully and would like some help.

Please help me quick if possible have work monday and if not fixed by then will have to go back to stock bits again. Thanks josh

Current mods...
Decat
FMIC
HT leads
and other bits not that relevant.

Blocked the breather?

you know the nozzle on the crankcase that would go to a catch can that is blocked, i think i have figured it out i need to set my catch can up and the second line thats on the catch can direct it to the atmosphere as i have made a novice mistake and blocked that breather line.

The breather on the rocker cover needs to be open to atmosphere. Or to a catch can and then to atmosphere.

Post a pic of your catch can setup

OK this is the before photo with both pipes blocked as you can see and also the pipe blocked going to the FMIC

before_zps5dhxwhh5.jpg

And this is the after photo with the vacuum line blocked and the FMIC blocked but the breather going to the catch can then the other pipe is going under the car and going to atmosphere.

after_zpseziy5gxl.jpg

I think i have fixed the issue would you say that was my problem and now should be resolved? Thanks josh

Not really but I'd dril a hole in the top of the catch tank to help extra.

Ok thanks man i really appreciate the help from everyone im new to this and learning all these new things a long the way , I just hope i dont make a mistake one day that i regret haha, thanks for taking time out your day guys for helping a novice :D

I think so I'd just pop a breather filter on until you get your rocker made into a so called race spec and remove your pcv valve I'd say your current set up would be quite restrictive certainly no better than standard

Edited by Whitenoize