ID-Workz Winter SALE!

winter%20sale%20id-workz_zpsndxvizk8.jpg

Hi,

I hope you've all had a good Christmas. We didn't have a Boxing Day sale this year but we've got something better lined up.

We're putting together a sale which will be live on our website tomorrow. This will run from tomorrow til the new year (27th December - 3rd January). That's a full 7 days so you can be sure to make the most of it.

We'll be offering up to 20% off. No code required.

http://www.id-workz.co.uk/

PS. Don't forget we also offer FREE UK shipping on all orders over £50!

Regards, Idrees

Got any crystal fog lights for 98 spec glanza iddy? Thanks

They've just recently been discontinued I'm afraid :(

Have prices been amended automatically Idrees? Just placed a order but didn't see any discount show up.

Thanks

James

Everything has been discounted automatically James :)

hey iddy i had a look on you page for a livesport top spoiler

i went to order it and it had three*** at it saying it not available just wondering when you would be getting another batch in ?

Hi,

We currently don't have any in stock until the end of January/early Feb, but if you'd like to make the most of the discount I can add one in stock on the website so you're able to place your order. Your estimated dispatch date will be the end of January or very early Feb at the latest.

Regards, Idrees

Hi,

We currently don't have any in stock until the end of January/early Feb, but if you'd like to make the most of the discount I can add one in stock on the website so you're able to place your order. Your estimated dispatch date will be the end of January or very early Feb at the latest.

Regards, Idrees

yeah iddy that would be great

cheers

Hi iddy what will the price with special sale be for

Liversport top spoiler ship via air or carrier to US adress?

I'll get a quote for you and PM it over now.

How good are the fit of your bumpers? Mainly around a FMIC as my standard bumper took a lot of cutting to make it fit around the intercooler pipes

Quite interested in the TOM replica front bumper (I have a 99 EP91, facelift) I assume that this would fit ok?

We've never had any fitment issues with out Tom's EP91 bumpers. You'd still have to trim it around your FMIC depending on which setup you are using. If you've got a slim FMIC then you may get away with no trimming. Yes it would fit your car fine.

that me just placed order

cheers again :thumbsup:

Thank you for the order Stevie.

Spot on guys can't believe I received the RARB 08:00 this morning. That's what I call service!

Great, thanks for your order Calum. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Regards, Idrees

hi idrees just checking to see if you managed to get the spoiler in yet buddy ?