Decals on fresh respray?

So my car is coming back from the paint shop hopefully next week and I've been keeping some Glanza decals forever to slap on it, can I put them on after I get the car back or should I wait to put them on? ...

Edited by EP70-PT

So my car is coming back from the paint shop hopefully next week and I've been keeping some Glanza decals forever to slap on it, can I put them on after I get the car back or should I wait to put them on? ...

Did you get them from Toyota mate? Just wondering if they are discontinued yet as I will need some in the near future.

Did you get them from Toyota mate? Just wondering if they are discontinued yet as I will need some in the near future.

I was under the impression they are still available, i saw a thread a while ago and some guy had got some 👍

You can put on straight away if car was baked in paint shop. If it was air dried then wait a couple days

It's being done in a great shop where they fix mainly luxurious cars like bentleys and Maseratis, I visited their facility and the paint booth is gorgeous :) might be able to put the decals straight on then