Group Buy: Radiator hard pipe kit.

1.Johnny (johnnyjenks85@gmail.com)
2. Mike84 (jimkingauto@btinternet.com)
3. Dean mcginnigle (dean2453@googlemail.com) -- Relocated lower port
4. Dan Blanchard (danblanchard11@hotmail.com)
5. Adam Kaye (akaye4000@yahoo.co.uk)
6. Joe Flynn (joeflynns@hotmail.co.uk)

7. Calum Judd Anderson (raiden904@hotmail.com)

8. David Pink (Korsah09@hotmail.co.uk)

9. Jake Healey (Jakehealey.1997@live.com)

10. Phil Robinson (maddog_hfc@hotmail.com)

Hey guys...

after much thought we've decided not to go ahead with this group buy. i've had a look at several different brands of civic radiators over the last couple of days and 3 out 5 have had the lower port at slightly different angles. this is not an issue if using silicone hoses...but with hard pipes...this may/can cause fitment issues.

so taking all things into consideration, i dont feel comfortable going ahead with this knowing that some of you may have fitment issues. i appologize to everyone who put their names down. i cant thank you enough for the support...i hope you guys understand my reasons for cancelling.

sacha

Ah that's a real shame but considering you guys are known for absolutely top production and spot on fitment I can understand why the group buy could be an issue.

Daniel, we stopped supplying radiators a while back because of the cost involved in importing/paying tax them and re-shipping back to you guys. we air freight..so once all said and done..the costs were just too much :(

I am sorry for the lads that wanted to buy this kit but a lot has to be said about this company there is 10 names down and a nice bit off money to be made but they pulled the plug puting the buyer first. just goes to show how well run this company is. keep up the good work.