Group Buy: Radiator hard pipe kit.

Hey guys..

we've had a fair bit of interest in these on our facebook page. so i thought i'll go ahead and start a group buy so everyone will benefit from cheaper prices. hopefully all the interest in these will translate into active participants in the group buy.

Item for sale:

S/S radiator hard pipe kit (to suit civic radiator)

1.5" diameter

Fitment specifics:

You may need to adjust your current radiator position slightly match the piping. unlike silicone hoses, hard pipes do not have the flexibility. although everyone positions their radiator in very similar location (positioned as close to the passenger side head lamp as possible), the actual positioning may differ a few mm's. so this has to be taken into account when fitting hard pipes.

Anyone installing their radiator for the first time will not have any worries as the pipes/positioning can easily be matched up.

the pipes are 1.5". the radiator ports are slightly under 1.25". to fit the piping, additionally you will need four 1.25-1.5" expanding silicone hoses (Ebay has them cheap and in various colours). please note that some radiators have slightly different port sizes. so please check yours before you order hoses..FYI.

If your lower radiator port has been moved, then with some measurements from you..we should be able to match up the lower pipe to new port location.

Pics:

18447123_10154762673627809_9029664728830

18425309_10154762673502809_4860735723639

Prices:

Retail -- $185/143gbp shipped/PayPal fees included

Over 05 kits -- $170/131gbp shipped/PayPal fees included

over 10 kits -- $150/116gbp shipped/PayPal fees included

Group buy will close on the 31/05/17...15 days from now. so get your names in. when putting up your name, please put your PayPal email addresses next to it too. so once the group buy closes, I can easily invoice you guys instead of having to personally PM everyone which will take time (eg: 1.John Doe/johndoe@yahoo.com)

**shipping is included to UK mainland and most of Europe. Ireland/USA/Australia will cost additional $20.

Names & PayPal email:

***Fitment details/info Edited.

awesome..OK...so far we got...

1.Johnny (johnnyjenks85@gmail.com)
2. Mike84 (jimkingauto@btinternet.com)
3. Dean mcginnigle (dean2453@googlemail.com)
4. Dan Blanchard (danblanchard11@hotmail.com)
5.Adam Kaye (akaye4000@yahoo.co.uk)
6. Joe Flynn (joeflynns@hotmail.co.uk)

Pop me down too mate, do you have a photo of the kit fitted? also which side is the bottom port for, close to the p/s headlight or right hand side

put your name/paypal email down mate. I don't have any pics of it properly fitted yet..i will get some soon. the pipes are to suit civic radiator ports as-is mate (oem Honda location). with measurements, should be able to match up lower pipe to your lower port location

Edited.

put your name/paypal email down mate. I don't have any pics of it properly fitted yet..i will get some soon. the pipes are to suit civic radiator ports as-is mate (oem Honda location).

thats a shame mine has been moved to the oposite side due to previous manfold set look cool as though.

thats a shame mine has been moved to the oposite side due to previous manfold set look cool as though.

I've had another look. it may be possible to do with some measurements. so get your name down if interested

Edited.

7.Calum Judd Anderson (raiden904@hotmail.com)

one more person added via facebook..

7.Calum Judd Anderson (raiden904@hotmail.com)

8.David Pink (Korsah09@hotmail.co.uk)

put your name/paypal email down mate. I don't have any pics of it properly fitted yet..i will get some soon. the pipes are to suit civic radiator ports as-is mate (oem Honda location).

Didn't think of this Will have to take my name off Sacha my port has been moved as well.

Gutted

Didn't think of this Will have to take my name off Sacha my port has been moved as well.

Gutted

should be able to get the pipes to match up with some measurements dean.

They just have the port moved to the location it would be when using the standard rad. Just copying the original pipe should do it?

that's not going to work mate. but anyone with a port that has been relocated..i will get specific measurements for their cooler before fabbing the pipes as everyones will undoubtedly be a little different.

3. Dean mcginnigle (dean2453@googlemail.com) -- Relocated lower port
5. Adam Kaye (akaye4000@yahoo.co.uk)

7. Calum Judd Anderson (raiden904@hotmail.com)

8. David Pink (Korsah09@hotmail.co.uk)

9. Jake Healey (Jakehealey.1997@live.com)