• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/26/2018, 2:36:29, Gainzy said:

Seen this in person the other day, it's a clean one for sure!

Thanks dude ! Was good to see you, ive got quite a few bits waiting around to be put on along with your awsome cam cover, will get some pics and update this soon :thumbsup:

Time for an update, been slacking ! 

After having an id workz oem front lip sat in the box in my bedroom for 3 months, finally decided to sort it out and take it to be chopped about to fit properly and for a spray, just waiting for it to be bonded on

*fitted pics to follow* 

Also got hold of a genuine oem rear lip which is currently in the post :yahoo:

IMG_20170927_200300_006.jpg

Also picked up @Gainzy's freshly painted cam cover, pictures dont do it any justice, looks awsome in person ! Had a chat and was good to finally meet another member.

also got myself a steering wheel, just waiting for the boss to come in post after ordering the wrong one before :sad:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

12 hours ago, ashbuxton said:

Looks like cars coming along nicely since I saw you at Santa Pod mate. Love the p1s I had a matte black set on my old glanza suit it so well. How’s the clutch holding out by the way?

Cheers dude :thumbsup:Was it you that saw me when i ran poor times and the clutch shat itself ? The new clutch is spot on dont wanna curse it though aha

1 hour ago, ashbuxton said:

Yes it was mate. Are you planning on heading Santa Pod this year see what you can do with no slipping clutch? 

Yes ill be back there this year for sure just need some better tyres for the strip too, already planning on when to go, got a few mates that want to head over, hoping april/may time; not sure when the strips gonna be finished though as theyre resurfacing it atm 

• 3 weeks later...

Cam cover finally on 8) still waiting for a new silver oil cap to come in the post

Not yet managed to fit the lips and steering wheel 

Next on the list is to spray the manifold and a half rad 

Also found the gold ukso stickers that id miss placed before and wacked them on 

IMG_20180224_195849_541.jpg

IMG_20180218_155401_060.jpg

Edited by Tom Selby
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...