glanza gone, now Toyota Sprinter Trueno

my new car which I've had for a little while now. i miss the glanza but I've wanted one of these for a while and had to get one!

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

got it rr'd and it made 141bhp, mods are to come late summer or poss after summer.

mods im wanting....

hks mani

hks hi-power exhaust

trumpets for throttle bodies etc

coilovers

new tyres

new alloys poss black rota slip streams or bronze

put my hks f-con is in to it

and a few other little bits to get as much power from it!

comments welcome.

Very nice mate how does it compare to the V? :(

well, you dont get a sudden burst of power like in the V, little less exciting. im missing turbo alot, but then again i feel abit older driving this car around. plus i like the fact no one knows what it is. but over all i miss my V alot!

Understand you there man, had a ride in Riko's Turbo'd Cynos, and the kick of the turbo, it's amazing (wonder what a bigger turbo'd car would be like as twas my first turbo experience)

But the 4age is plenty of fun too (not that I ever use the powerband much lol)

nice one, im a romford boy myself ^^

what colour was your glanza, i dont recal ever seeing one in romo

i was always going round romford :D though nicely as i live next to a police station, not the best idea! where about in rom are you? yeh i had a silver glanza white wheels, lowered and a hks fuel rail lol.

yes i deff need lowering, but i want to get a mani and exhaust first to see how much i can lower it by as i have a very akward drive :D the wheels do set it off, i need to get toyota centre caps as they are saying mazda, which confuses people even more. though i some black rota's I've seen!