• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harsh man, if it was an electro acoustic I would have had it lol.

Needs must.

And the state of petrol!!! Think its £1.09 where I am... ftl

I had a quarter tank left and £30 still didnt fill it all up...

Joz

cant believe sum 1 done this, if sumone got a problem wiv me id rather em take it out on me than my car

tha n/a was mint, 1 of the best lookin n/a's I've seen

hope u catch the bastards and dont have too much trouble sortin it out

will do man, i have removed the bump strips myself today to force who ever repairs the car to FULLY repsray her, and i'm lookin at a couple of other ideas too at the mo.

Phil.

Good news mate :p

May aswell get the exterior completey done now before it has full respray, delocked etc etc :p

Looking forward to what your looking to doing :D

I know, I still went overdrawn :D

Damn petrol :p

(filled up earlier - £1.17 per litre!!!!)

Wah wah wah, all you do is whine, everyone else pays that. And I'm poorer than you and don't have a job, fact, now shush

:p

• 2 weeks later...

hi phil only just out of hospital babes thats awful news hope you are ok. This country is a complete shit hole i hate it. You try and save up for a wee car buy it do it up nicely and then bang some prat has to ruin it i hope the poilce get who it was matey peace out to u xx

oh by the way some prat ran into me the other day not much damage done just need a new bumper thank goodness.

but i know the feeling when i first got my wee starlet someone broke my passenger side window and back window. Cus i could only afford 3rd party f and t at the time i had to fork out some big do ra me to fix them.

Keep me informed matey im really sorry to hear that xxxx

lol thanks for the sentiment, but when that was mentioned before i said that if we all donated everytime somethin like this happened we'd be spending our monies on eachtohers cars and not our own, and since mine was done roughly 9 other starlets and a Seo have been wrecked in some way or stolen...u see my point lol! thats alot of donating in two weeks!

Phil.

lol thanks for the sentiment, but when that was mentioned before i said that if we all donated everytime somethin like this happened we'd be spending our monies on eachtohers cars and not our own, and since mine was done roughly 9 other starlets and a Seo have been wrecked in some way or stolen...u see my point lol! thats alot of donating in two weeks!

Phil.

Yeh but this is the first blurple starlet to be done :)

And i have a thing for the blurple ones :p