sorry to hear that mate. the best thing to do is we will all go down in the cars and have a big line of them and if the guys are supid enough to come back well tie them up above a fire and give them a prostate check with a wire brush and then kik the living daylights out of them then cover them in nitro. cee if they turn in to mutants like the toxic avenger. sorry again mate if there is anything i can do or halfords gimme a pm as uve been more than helpfull to me in the past

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:D:p:D:o:o:o

Dont really know what to say mate. Without repeating what others have said.

All i can say really is hope you get it sorted without much hassle, and that you keep the Starlet going, UKSC wouldn't be the same without the Blurple beast mate.

Good luck

Jesus christ Phil, cant believe this dude, theres some real c*nts in this world. As Rick said above, wont be too hard to respray, im talking from experience. I had to do an Audi TT once that was covered in paint stripper.

:(:p:D

Alex.

Phil i am very sorry to hear that your car has been vandalised!! hopefully the police will be able to find out who did it and sort it out although as you know it is very hard to get someone punished properly here for what they have done!!

i will talk to you shortly.

Oh Phil dude, so sorry to read this!!!

Hope you get this mess sorted out, its such a shame people resort to this kind of thing. Keep the faith man, you've done so much hard work on your ride don't give up now. Keep ya head high!

Faisal.

Fook sake bro, i am pissed off reading that. i would hate to be feeling like i couldnt fix something incase of more damage in the future. Shockin to say the least. Hope you find the bastards......

M

aww man, thats soo sad to see, those pics bring back some bad memories, my mg zr got done exactly like that.... was parked right up the driveway aswel. By the time the insurance company finally got the car booked in for a respray, the parts that the stripper had took off had become all rusted.

Jealous bastards, i hate them, if i ever catch the person that done mines, they will be drinking the stuff.

S.

What a shitter, I'm sure you'll get somethin sorted though, maybe you should consider getting some CCTV out there... but yet again it's another thing that's going to cost money that you could be spending on other things, all because of a few assholes.

As other people have said I don't really know you either but it doesn't matter who it is, it's shit when something like this happens, it just shouldn't.

Thats fucd up! :D

If u find out who did it get all the other redidents effected by it then go to the council about it n get um like evicted or sumin i heard it happen somewhere near me n the residents went to the council n got them kicked out or sumin like that

Or hire a hitman...

like he said before mate, NI is a little more vigilante than kent is...

if phil took it further, it would end up escalating into something it needn't be.

hes gunna have to take it on the chin im afraid.

How bad does it really get in NI?

Around here people think they're "hard" if they did something like bending your wing mirror back... pathetic.

Although there are some nutcases too, someone took a big stone thing off our wall and threw it on the roof of someone's car... and we had a window shot out on our old car (idiots driving round shooting peoples car with an air rifle) but most of the people around here are all show and no go, they just cause trouble for no reason.

How bad does it really get in NI?

Around here people think they're "hard" if they did something like bending your wing mirror back... pathetic.

Although there are some nutcases too, someone took a big stone thing off our wall and threw it on the roof of someone's car... and we had a window shot out on our old car (idiots driving round shooting peoples car with an air rifle) but most of the people around here are all show and no go, they just cause trouble for no reason.

When i was based over there from 2001-2003 i seen a lot of bad shit happen to people for trying to do things like you suggested, one of the worse was some lad who grassed on someone got took out to the fields nailed to a wooden fence and then set alight!. Ireland is a beautiful country, and i loved living there and 99.9% of the people are friendly but the other .1% you deffo dont want to fuck with.

^^^^^yeah Jon man i heard of that one too!

as far as im aware these are not the kind of people i want to piss off, i didnt do anything to them in the first place, none of my family did, yet this happened anyway, they were sending a message to people in larne and used us and 2 other families to send their message. one of the other cars was a £50k convertable BMW up my street, everyother car hit will be covered by insurance, mine is the only one that isnt because of its "value"!

we got the cars hosed off and fairy liquided down today, its shown alot more damage than we first thought.

on my car alone the drivers front wing, bonnet, front bumper, roof mouldings, drivers door, both a-pillars, passenger mirror, drivers rear panel, roof, passenger rear panel and get this...the WANKER got it on my wind deflectors!! its made a mess of them too!!!! FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell can i replace them!!!! OEM ones dont appear for sale every damn day!

also, it gets worse, the passenger rear window, he has managed to get it RIGHT IN around the window and along the roof moulding, that means they need to come out, and it has dribbled between the bonnet and drivers wing and got the inside edges of the wing!!!!

estimate from my painter today was £1500 excluding new bumper, duck tail and fixing one of the carat lights, i also requested the bump strips be removed. i have a different painter comin to look at the weekend.

doc has put me off work for 2weeks stress.

there are a number of security issues that we need to address now, obviously security is one of them, but some are more important.

i have some pics of the damage with the flaked paint removed, shows a bigger mess, uploading them now.

Phil.

exactly dude.

well heres some mor of the damage with the surface shit hosed off, pretty fucked up like.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

gutted isnt the word. i just stood and stared at it after we hosed them off, it just doesnt compute in my brain that THATS MY CAR!!! it was in great nick, now its wrecked!nit just doesnt add up in my head, i didnt do anything to any fucker and me and my family get this shit. Fuck clean off!

Phil.