i dont have alot of time to post this guys but the short version is the police woke us this morning to inform us our cars had been vandalised in the driveway.

Paint stripper (nitromoores) has been smeared over my car, my mums alfa and marks cinquicento.

6 cars have been hit up my street.

every panel of my car has been done except for the boot, rough estimate for paint is 1800 at present. so the insurance folk want to write it off as 1800 for paint is more than the cars value, i told them to chuff off and i would get back to them.

if they write it off i'll get what?? 400quid?? i can salvage the car from them for God knows how much, then it STILL needs repaired plus a new insurance policy!! it cheaper to pay for the repairs myself!

also, if the engineer coms to look at it that comits me to a claim and i MUST pay an excess of 550quid.

so at present i am waiting for my painter to come down and provide a better written estimate.

thank God my wheels werent here yet!

to say we are somewhat devasted is an understatement. this has wrecked 3 cars. the alfa has patches of bare metal. im on the phone to people like a headless chicken at the minute with work, police, insurance, painters.

i would like to fix her although some wanker could do this again any time they feel like it! if i fix it and it happens again im screwed, i cant afford this repair let alone another attack. the reason for the 3houses bein targeted is known, the 3 houses were selected for a reason that i cant go in to on here, but needless to say there is obviously a security issue for the family now as these bastards know where we live and what cars are ours if they see them about and what we do for a living.

i have contacted rick and jay and nath about a Glanza rear bumper, would really like a lip for it too.

i wont get back on here for a few hours, anyone who has my number can reach me on it, i assure u guys this is NOT a wind up. i have pics of the three cars, its horrible.

Phil.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man i feel for you i really do, this makes me want to throw everything out of the garage and try and fit 2 paseos in there.

i know its far from me but man this sucks

good luck with the repairs and i wish you the best of luck with the estimated ammount

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't understand how much this has pissed me off. If you know who it get the rap beaten out of them big time!!!!!

As much as i want to see the damage i don't think i could really bare it!!!

Bourkey

mate, just read through again and spotted you know who they are and you know the reason you guys were targetted.. a swift phonecall to the police with the names will do just nicely, and then you can watch them in their cell

i hope those "pussies" get what they have coming to them, or the majority of UKSC will be after them

Its a shame how bad this country has become, your own cars arn't safe in your own drive anymore. I was on a supra forum some months ago and someone had gone all out on security putting up wireless cameras facing all angles of their car, and that was in a nice area... How far will it have to go before someone does something to stop it :D

On a lighter note, if you need anyone to look after your splitter for you... give us a bell :(:p

Yeah I know, I'm just saying its similar to what happened down my road before christmas, a bunch of pikee scum came down on bikes and smashed all the wingmirrors and some windscreens of the cars parked in the road, lucky I was out.

But being specifically targeted and knowing who has done it must be soul destroying.

still in shock mate. thats such a shitter about this.

i know we cant go into it, but im sure the little cunts who did this will get caught and sorted out accordingly.

as for that bumper mate, ill chat you a bit later, but dont worry about money for it at the moment bud :(

Ah for fcuk sake

thats really disheartening to have that done to all your cars... i really do feel for u man as your's is a beautiful car

i hope that u can get it repaired at a reasonably cost and bring the people who did this to justice

Damn man aint got your number on this phone!! :D

I really cant believe this thread... I just dont!!!

WHY would someone do such a thing :(

It makes me sick mate really does these little scummy fuckers need to be taught I lesson so I hope you catch the fuckers!!!

I can only recommend CCTV cameras facing your drive 24/7

Looks like your going to have to fork out for this yourself which sucks ass big style unless the fuckers get caught

I feel for you man I know what its like because I got lads threatening to burn my car at the moment and trying to ram me off the road :p

But thats another story

Give us a ring if you want mate :D

Lewis

I cant believe I really reading this!!!!! :(

Total shocker dude and no words can explain how shit this is. :p

Anything that can be done to help let us know, no matter how small.

It wont be easy to bounce back from this but Im sure there is a solution.

Joz

i cant believe what im reading...

that is a total shitter mate, and i really hope you bring the little shits to justice!

i just dont know what else to say...

absolutely gutted for you mate, i had my window put through tryin to get audio stuff out my boot off my drive, its worse when its on your property cause its the cheek that they come there and then wreck your stuff.

i hope things can get better for you mate.

thanks for your support guys.

unfortunately it wasnt wee shits that did this, it was the kind of people who u cant really fuck with without serious repercusions. i dont know exactly who it was but the police seem to have a fair idea but u know as well as i do that nothing will come of it unless they find the stuff used to do this in some fuckers house.

they have been upset during the nite by the local police and have set about targeting certain folk, unfortunately our house was one of them, a generic attack more than being one of 'here u know that phil cunt? lets wreck his car!', it wasnt that kind of attack.

NI lads will know wot im on about.

at present it looks like im gonna have to pay for this myself, writin her off and gettin a glanza would only serve to financially ruin me further. Rick phoned me for 45mins and i cant thank him enough, the boot and spoiler and back bumper were the only major parts not wrecked, but while a full repsray is bein done i may as well get the glanza rear bumper conversion and duck tail done.

i just dunno wot to say really, all the wind is out of my sails. im still goin ahead with the wheels, i dont wana give up on the car, theres nothing MECHANICALLY wrong, its aesthetics, but expensive aesthetics!

the FTE conversion will be a long way off now.

there will probably be no retrebution for this, im just gonna have to take it on the chin and try to sort it as best as i can. thatcham cat 1 alarm sensed NOTHING obviously because theres no motion/proximity sensors, only the internal ones for windows bein smashed.

i hope wotever piece of shit did this sleeps well in his bed, big fuckin fella doin it in the dead of nite!

Phil.

yeah pallett man, some cunt was walkin about my driveway! wanker!!!!

lol thanks for the kind sentiment of fund chaps but if we did that everytime some piece of shit wrecked one of our cars we'd be spendin all our money on eachothers cars and not our own! its ok, i'll find a way through it and get it sorted.

Phil.

itll get sorted mate. dont worry.

you just need to keep picturing the rear end of the car with the lips and shit in burple. it will be sexual.

ill get the bumper out tonight and have a wee look at it and take a pic or 2 for you.

you got the TC boys behind you, even if it means your getting bummed ^^;