• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again chaps!

i cant express my gratitude to u all for your support and especially to Rick for how much he is helpin me out.

WRC have a nice black V and trevor has a race prepped monster...but id rather have my blurple car with an FTE conversion. hopefully this will all get sorted out.

Phil.

GUTTED mate like i just said there are no words to make you feel any better keep thy chin up and turn it round in to something positive and if there is anything i can do being this far away then im all yours!! speak soon bud!!

Rob

itll get sorted mate. dont worry.

you just need to keep picturing the rear end of the car with the lips and shit in burple. it will be sexual.

ill get the bumper out tonight and have a wee look at it and take a pic or 2 for you.

you got the TC boys behind you, even if it means your getting bummed ^^;

If that isnt enough inspiration to keep your chin up then I dont know what is

Especially the last line :(:p

noooo, not the Blurple machine? I created the namesake!! Phil it really is terrible, but keep your head up...and again, if I can be of help...I'm finding more and more dents on my car all the time, and it's not me driving into things...true, someone of them are my fault, like when a guy kicked my door cause I may have "pretended" to want to runi him over, and it didn't go down to well with him...but others, yeah. But I carry on undeterred

Actually, listen to some Cannibal Corpse and old "Carcass"...they'll give you good ideas of Satanic rituals to perform on those insolent baboons! Mwahahahahahah...ahem, yes

i had to just sign up to say how sorry i am to hear about this ive been on lookin at starlets for about a year on this site and never signed up but i had 2 when i heard bout this hope it gets sorted out and for the faggots that did this hope they get sorted accordingly no matter how big you are you always get knocked the fuck down(message to do bastards lol) :(

Phil mate, i'm truly lost for words! :( gutted for your fella!

there's just no reason to fuck with another persons car :p

fingers crossed for you that you get a good quote for the repair!!!!

might pay to get a car cover and decent security lighting incase of future attacks!

Wat a bunch of cunts!!!! have a mate who had kind of the same problem only they jumped all over the roof of the car.

some rite waste of wank we have here in N.I

there was once, many years ago (my mum knows this, as it was donkeys before me) that tehre was someone who did this for a living in taunton.. thank fuck hes dead and burried! but mate this would of been ok if it was only smeared on your n/a back bumper because its the bit thats being changed and that int it.

but still these bastards need to learn a lesson or two, im sure riko could sort them out "kindly"

mate, just read through again and spotted you know who they are and you know the reason you guys were targetted.. a swift phonecall to the police with the names will do just nicely, and then you can watch them in their cell

i hope those "pussies" get what they have coming to them, or the majority of UKSC will be after them

You can't do things like that over there mate, judging by what phil has said these are not the sort of people that you want to make enemies with. I was based over there for 2 years when i was in the army and have seen first hand exactly what they are capable of. I am so gutted for you phil mate, the ammount of love,time,money, and effort you have out into your car. Hopefully it wont cost you too much to get it back upto scratch.