Pretty sure my head gasket is on its way out....

So over the last few weeks my car has started using a fair amount of coolant, im having to fill my overflow bottle up every 7 days or so with more coolant, The car is also smoking now with white smelly smoke from the exhaust, its deffo not oil as i just put a new TD04L on my car the other night as i had a new WEPR kit go on and the past turbo did the same so thats out of the question and of course the smoke is not a blue colour.

will it more likely be the head gasket or could it be the valve stem seals also?

Also what is the best gasket on the market im not too bothered about the price as my head will probs need a skim anyway so give it a little overhaul!

Will order APR headbolts of course!

Let me know guys!

I'd personally go OEM too. People have had a lot of issues getting Athena gaskets to seal properly (plus it seems that there's some dodgey copies floating around as well).

Unless you're planning on running silly boost I just don't see the Athena ones being necessary.

I'd personally go OEM too. People have had a lot of issues getting Athena gaskets to seal properly (plus it seems that there's some dodgey copies floating around as well).

Unless you're planning on running silly boost I just don't see the Athena ones being necessary.

Will the OEM gasket cope with 1.1-1.2 bar of boost now and again when i turn the ECB up once she has been tuned? will normally run at 0.8-1 bar normal driving.