Sorry, wrong section so I've moved to correct one for you and changed to show images for quicker viewing

***Mod cap off, enthusiast cap on***

nice motor there, very good nick to have plenty of fun

Sorry, wrong section so I've moved to correct one for you and changed to show images for quicker viewing

***Mod cap off, enthusiast cap on***

nice motor there, very good nick to have plenty of fun

Thanks I appreciate u sorting that for me - just so I know, where did I go wrong??- Been trying to sort this all afternoon.

Next time I have pics I will no where to put them - or is this something u do at your end?

Thanks again :p

Thanks glad u all like - found this car by accident went looking for one in manchester at a car garage could not find the bleedin garage it was no where to be seen plus the car I was trying to find had done 140,000 km.

The one I have was parked for sale on the side of a street - found this car by accident parked up on the way home with a 4 sale sign on. Could not believe the condition & the milage so I ...HAD TO HAVE ...it is an auto but wanted a manual really never mind its nice to drive it is a bit lazy I am usually use to manual this is the first auto I have driven cannot believe how nippy the drive is & so easy !!!!

cheers

Me again!

Just wondered if these r the original wheels on my car.........does anyone know at all??

They r 15" with big tyres u could go off roading with them LOL !!

All the cars look great on the forum - look great !! :p

i love silver glanzas! cant wait till i see what you got in store for it :p really nice car. and what a find! luckily, on the way home from buying a really high mileage one! haha, how much did you end up paying? if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks glad u all like - found this car by accident went looking for one in manchester at a car garage could not find the bleedin garage it was no where to be seen plus the car I was trying to find had done 140,000 km.

The one I have was parked for sale on the side of a street - found this car by accident parked up on the way home with a 4 sale sign on. Could not believe the condition & the milage so I ...HAD TO HAVE ...it is an auto but wanted a manual really never mind its nice to drive it is a bit lazy I am usually use to manual this is the first auto I have driven cannot believe how nippy the drive is & so easy !!!!

cheers

sounds like you and that car was ment to be!

Thanks all - in the next few months I am going to get a new set of wheels cannot make my mind if I should put 15" or 16" What would u all suggest???

Had a look on www.rarerims.co.uk - wheels I have seen r rota GT3 in red alloys - take a look at the link & see what u think have some nice wheels on there!!

:p

i love silver glanzas! cant wait till i see what you got in store for it :angry: really nice car. and what a find! luckily, on the way home from buying a really high mileage one! haha, how much did you end up paying? if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry did not reply 2 u last wk - bought thus car 4 a bargin - off a old dear £2,900 I am 2nd uk owner !!

I cannot believe what some of u have paid 4 the ones u have - must have been my lucky day !!!

see u

Damn.....Thats BAD .....!!!

I knew they were light weight ...but u would have thought they were strong 2 - u hav put me right off - Is this your wheels??

What 1's would look nice on these cars cars that r not 2 costly???

Oh my ............ :angry:

1 MINUTE I want them then I don't - GT3 look nice anyway !!!

I will have too see what 1's I want - but not bothering with them !!

Does anyone know of any good wheel deals ????????? Been on ebay nowt on there nice enough!!

Will have 2 c !! :)