Am I not allowed to sell?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is there such a fuss??

no one would care if it was striaght forward sales, but everytime its the same story....its for sale, its not for sale, its for sale, its not for sale, and each time its the same reasons, 'I've seen something else i want'. we understood your reasons last time, traveling and fuel, fair enough, but u run in circles more than anyone i have ever met. not 4 days ago u talked of removing the spoiler? AND NOW your SELLING?? u dont see a pattern here?? u change your mind like your socks! im surprised u'v been with Jo for this long tbh. u also enter into group buys and then decide your sellin the car and so mess with the group buys, thereby messin other people about which isnt fair.

i dont hate u, im not gonna slabber at u, i simply want you to do wots best for yourself MJ. therefore i wish u all the best with the sale. i hope u can find something thats more suited to your daily commute of 60miles man!

Phil.

Sorry Phil, I admit I'm a prat and do change my mind to an annoying degree, but this time it's not for sale in order for me to get another car specifically.

Will get the car sold, and then sort out what I'm doing and what to get.

Basically will be going for something more cheap and cheerful, and hopefully get something good again in the future when I have more money.

why is there such a fuss??

im surprised u'v been with Jo for this long tbh. u also enter into group buys and then decide your sellin the car and so mess with the group buys, thereby messin other people about which isnt fair.

Phil.

Tad harsh Phil!

not at all actually!

like i said, i wasnt havin a go at him. i GENUINELY want wats best for him, i do, I've met MJ and he's a good lad, so long as he's happy then thats ok, and he admitted to wot i said so there must be some truth to it.

im not havin a go, I've stated that many times before, it was merely an observation of his indecisve nature. take the hump all u want.

Phil.

Sorry Phil, I admit I'm a prat and do change my mind to an annoying degree, but this time it's not for sale in order for me to get another car specifically.

Will get the car sold, and then sort out what I'm doing and what to get.

Basically will be going for something more cheap and cheerful, and hopefully get something good again in the future when I have more money.

No, cause you'll whine about the money and sell again

Why do I kick a fuss? I don't know...maybe listening to you whining about and wanting to sell the car for 5 months, and having you just ignore it all and have these stupid "sell the car" episodes have something to do with it. Whatever Mikey - make your own decisions next time, you're big enough to I would've thought now

at phil : im not having a huff but just dont go judging why hes been with me for so long! I dont like comments like that - just thought it was harsh as thats aimed at me too

i wasnt havin a dig at your relationship!

it was a comment based on his indecisve nature thats all. clearly not aimed at u in anyway like i said, take it how u like, i have enough on my plate at the min without worryin about some one I've never met not likin me and readin into things because people are havin a dig at her boyfriend when all i did was wish him well.

Phil.

And Riko, selling should help sort out my financial issues

You don't have financial issues, you have commitment and decisiveness issues - I manage to cope with spending insubordinate amounts of money on my car, with only a student loan and occasional Parental cash injection to sustain me...

But, whatever...let's see if you can actually stick to this decision

L O L

*Puts on Chris Tarrant voice*, "Is this your final answer?"

Just joking mate I hope you have FINALLY made the decision and all the best with it :)

PS Did I say you will regret it? :p