• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ;)

Finished the old Advans last weekend:

214drtf.jpg

Think they came out pretty well.

Looking for some new wheels at the moment, want something in 15" with a better offset then the Work replica's i had.

Probably full black wheels, i really like that on a grey/blue glanza. I quite like the spun SPK-G (sprinthart CP-F copies):

spunspkgsidebk.jpg

Altough a probably will change my mind at least ten times before a buy something new ;)

If i where you i'd wait (if you where interested), maybe i'll sell mine in a while.

If i where you i'd wait (if you where interested), maybe i'll sell mine in a while.

Could be interesting, altough i have my mind set on 15" and then slam it a bit on coilovers ;)

Let me know when you selling yours, i might reconsider ;)

I'm working on my spare rocker cover:

2elttms.jpg

30to2m8.jpg

The plan was to do it in black with the 'toyota' in gold. But this also looks good.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys :mellow:

Shots some new pics with the blue advans yesterday:

covg3.jpg

bfrlg0.jpg

2uqzrjp.jpg

302usyu.jpg

Hope i sell my Work replica's soon. I have two wheels on my mind now that are gonna replace the advans, both real works, both 15".

Why have you changed the wheels back already, haven't you only just got the Work replicas??

The car is looking EPIC!!! anyway mate

Had the work replica's for a couple of months now i think, but i just didn't like them enough.

Hope i sell them soon so i can some real works, i've got my eye on two different sets, one really old school and one set a little newer.

Haven't seen both of them on a Glanza yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I really really wanted them mats because they will match my seats. Toby sells them but they were too expensive so i gave them a miss.

When you have the seats already the mats are a great addition. I'm going the other way around, first the mats and then the seats :p

I almost bought the mats a couple of times before, but every time i convinced myself they where to expensive.

This time i only was looking for a filter on rhdjapan, but when i saw them again i just couldn't help myself ^_^

The same thing is probably going to happen when i see the miracle X bar next time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...