• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking into getting an air division plate, the Jam one looks really nice.

When i got back from holiday this tuesday i found that my candy blue powdercoated rocker cover had arrived. I will make some pictures soon, it looks really nice. It was done by an American company because i wanted to check out how their work was for future parts.

Also cant wait to put my Bride seat in. I'm bidding on a rail right now on Yahoo, i hope i win so i can put it in soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a lot of updates lately, this because i wanted to get some service items out of the way.

So the Glanza got new belts, new exedy clutch set and an oil change with sard oil filter.

Must say the difference with the new clutch set is amazing. Car just feels like new.

If it stops raining today i will place my bride seat, received my seat frame last week :(

I still had to post a picture of the rocker cover:

15x3eu.jpg

The color looks best in the sun, which we don't have to often here in Holland lately :thumbsup:

So this is the best i could do for now.

The seat is in, but it was a little dark to make some pictures.

Was a real bitch to get it in, more or less becaue of my own stupidity :thumbsup:

For some reason the seat wouldn't slide back or forth. After lots of trying i noticed that it was because the lever couldn't go up far enough.

Must say it feels much better now, i never was a big fan of the original seats.

I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.

pictures dont magically appear.. wanna see whats poppin with this motor!! :lol:

**Pav.. get yours done, cant get enough of the blue :( **

:lol:

This weekend i'll make some pics.

This week i'm leaving in the dark in the morning and come back in the dark in the evening, bloody traffic jams :lol:

And thanks Pav, quite like yours too, especially the engine modifications, pretty much the same i want to do next.

I started thinking about my next set of wheels. Want something special this time, something i don't get bored of soon.

There was a nice set of BBS RS 3 piece wheels on a Dutch website a while ago, perfect offset and width. I still regret that i not bought them then.

Also looking at a set of wheels which i'm pretty sure of there's no set in Europe at the moment. Only saw them on a Civic in the US. Problem is that the width and offset are not perfect. 7,5" with offset 33.

HHMMMM... ive seen this before realy rings a massive bell...

26092008043.jpg

Cool! I've been doing it for quite a while now, had one on my Civic before the Glanza.

I've added a 'Duckhunt' duck on the rear window to recently. Have lots of nintendo related decals at home at the moment, the duckhunt dog, Koopa and a bomb omb.

I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan boy.

I found a pic of the wheels i'm interested in on the Civic:

IMG_0375.jpg

They also sell them in Black. But i think it would be to much work to fit them properly. Besides that i really need a stiff coilover setup to make sure it won't rub.

In Black:

09-blackrsb_18.jpg

Love the old school look.

Also still thinking about a set of J-line wheels, those a my favorite for a long time now.

But i only can get those if the Dollar will fall very far down <_<

500_SDMRL2.jpg

They use to do a really cool 'blue chrome' finish. I'm not sure if they do that still though.

If i could i would buy a new set of wheels every week probably :unsure:

thsoe jline wheels rock, im after a new set too for some track work next year too

They have a couple of other great designes too, but for a set of 15" you pay easily 400$ a wheel ex shipping.

Do you already have an idea what your after?

im always open to suggestions, they need to be from 15-17 inches and 7.5 wide and uber light

the only ones ive come up with so far are ssr-f-rs's like the ones on this evo

the ligtest 17s by 7.5 at 17lbs a rim, planning on fitting 235 section semi slicks, only problem is its clsoe to $500 a wheel exc shipping so it looks pretty far off and will probably have to think of something else

preview.jpg

Those SSR's are very very nice.

If you want something lightweight and Japanse your more or less bound to the bigger manufacturers i guess, rays, ssr, advan, enkei and wedsport, something forged.

Wedsport has a crazy wheel, 18" and under 3kg:

114DesktopResolution.jpg

I don't even want to know how much it is though <_<

I came across a set of wheel today for sale in Holland which i have a bit of a softspot for, Work Leadsled:

paoloscamera061.jpg

Perfect offset and width, only i'm not sure they will work on the Glanza.