Awesome parts mate!!!

Welcome to the Bride club. lol.

Thanks mate, i'm an official member now after this came in:

2rzyp7p.jpg

:p

Love the Sard filter, really nice system where you can take of the rubber thing on the top to open another inlet.

I still have to order some stuff to relocate the battery so the filter can be behind the headlight.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew i wanted the mats sometime, so when i was ordering the filter at rhdjapan i just couldn't help myself.

I just made it ok for myself by assuring me that i was saving on shipping costs :(

They look real nice in the car, can't wait to get my seat. It should be underway from Japan as we speak, together with my cusco brace, sard boost controller, blitz leads and arc bov.

I have one of those SARD filters on the way over for my S14, should be here this week when i eventually get the bloody customs letter through the post :/ The sr20det ones have a lovely little SARD embossed block to attach it to the intake pipework, does look lovely, its a bit dirty but cant go wrong for 5quid :p Nice to see how they look when clean too (bit of petrol and a dyson will clean it up ;)).

looks good mate

I really feel a difference, altough thats probably got to do with the dirtyness of my old apexi filter ;)

Haven't tested it yet with the upper inlet closed.

One seat is underway, it's currently in Amsterdam with customs. Hope it gets trough soon, just like the other stuff thats over there.

he bought the car with the JAM kit, theres some catalogues about on here so you should be able to find a website if you search JAM RACING :)

look forward to knowing what these big parcels are :)

Yep, i was lucky to have the kit already on the car :)

The parcels contained the following:

Bride seat (really nice seat, little color fading and two small damages, but it was only 4000 yen or so. I still need some rails for it though).

Cusco front brace

Sard Trigger Boost controller (looks like a really nice piece of kit)

Arc Bov (looks like new, still in box and even with the sticker still present)

Blitz leads

I'll probably mount some of the items this weekend. Will get some pics up then.

Installed some of the parts today:

14ajw5i.jpg

5n8wgi.jpg

Blitz leads and the Cusco brace.

I noticed the ARC bov was specifically made for a Supra engine, probably that's the reason i didn't got much noise from it. So i will have to sell that to a supra owner.