Carbon fibre ep82 bonnet??

Hey guys, posted a while back that theres a non-quad light ep82 GTT roamin about Larne at the mo, has been in the local car park last 2 nights in a row. The guy who does all my paintin etc told me he painted the bonnet black for the guy because he couldnt find a carbon fibre one. Just wonderin if anyone knows if they exist or not??, would be a good icebreaker for me to go up and speak to him rather than lookin like a random weirdo as i dont think he's realised my car is a starlet too. Would be good to get another UKSC member too.

Let me know folks, cheers.

Phil.

The guy who does all my paintin etc told me he painted the bonnet black for the guy because he couldnt find a carbon fibre one

and before anyone says it, that ISNT what i did!!! :lol::lol:

i wanted it black!! :lol: as i was gonna do the roof aswell!!! :lol:

they're having em made up, but they wont make em without big interest in the first place, it aint worth the hassle otherwise.

i think its tried to get going a few times but died off, now dave aint bothering because its just hassle.

I don't like the reverse scoops, they sit higher where they meet the bonnet bulge for the little air vent... practical though, draws a little of the hot air out. I'd personally keep the normal scoop and raise the back of the bonnet.