starting sprinting and hillclimbing in GT

as some of you will know(riko) i live near a sprint track and hillclimb course,quite a few,well ive decided im going to enter my car with SDCC so i can start sprinting,im sending off for my national B license so that should be all good hopefully soon,the next event is in 6 weeks so hpefully it all goes well.by that time hopefully il be hybrid too and 200+bhp,at least the gt will get some use for once

if anyone else is intrested in sprinting around the midlands just PM me and im sure i can help out,will be good to have some more Starlets in the under 1500cc class...to show up some minis and some r5 gtt's :) wish me luck haha :lol:

heres a some information about curborough-sprinting

http://www.curborough.co.uk/

should someone tell him you don't just "send for a National B licence" and that infact you have to pay between £200-£400 for a day course (upto £4000 for a week course) w/ a written and practical exam??? And you need a Driving licence?

the meaning of my tasteful way of saying dickhead is this :

i cant see it happening. if it does, and goes wrong you will be crying like a little school girl (or boy) after michael jackson stopped by. all i can see is one big terrible mess.

need a driving license first! cannot wait for you to smash this thing up. il be dancing round my room!!

smash what up? his car?

you'll be dancing round your room if he smashes his car up? hahaha :)

Does nobody like calGT or something?

all evidence points to that ste,

I have nothing against you cal but come on, don't talk shit.

a racing licence ain't an easy thing to get, you have to demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt that you are not gonna be a danger to other racers, not many people can do it.

But hey, if you can prove us all wrong and prove that you can, then muchos respect man.

But i ain goin hold my lungs

Edit.

And for feck sake, stop saying hopefully you woolly bastard. it either is gonna or is not gonna, make your mind up. stutter

right,read all the rules for entering,you need a non race national B license to enter events,you can be on provisional for that,my test is in 2 weeks too so if i pass that helps,who came up with this £4000 shit? its like £40-50 per event and with the sdcc the events are like every 2 months,its nothing special.plus my mate does it so i know how to get organised.

ive been watching sprinting for 5-6 years and have always wanted to do it,nows my chance.gilly if i do crash il just rebuild it better:)

You do realise, that your car wont be in the under 1500cc class.

You will have to take 1300cc x 1.3 and this will tell you your class.

£40-£50 to enter, then you have every other cost aswell, i really dont think you have thought of this.....

You must have a job now then to pay for this?

gilly if i do crash il just rebuild it better:)

dude i don't care!! you can't rebuild a batterd shell, o and post bad comments on my bebo again about my dads glanza and ul cop an unfortunate one!!

dude i don't care!! you can't rebuild a batterd shell, o and post bad comments on my bebo again about my dads glanza and ul cop an unfortunate one!!

see if you dont care why should i!!you fuckin pie muncher....

just because im fortunate enough to do this doesnt mean you lot have to give me shit for it,yes i do have a job rory,£400 for 12 days work aint bad,and im at college too 3 days a week

Right this is getting hostile... Cal, your a male chicken. stop being an arrogant Richard cranium (galliano) and stop boasting, stop talkin crap and accept people comments...

mate do you know the bollocks i go through for nothing?no,i dont think you do.all i want is some one to be intrested once in a while and maybe be nice?instead of making things worse?

chill out man. as i said before i have nadda against you. but boasting bout your money isn't a way to earn respect. if your gonna do this, do it. we ain gonna stop you. prove everyone wrong.

makin comments on peoples bebo's just ain cool either.

just be easy.

haha love you christoph....dont worry....an into from sprinting in in 4 weeks anyway...i 'might' get insurance for the gt for a day so i can take it there

,my test is in 2 weeks too so if i pass that helps

So You have been driving with a provisional licence,probably uninsured aswell

You deserve to be Locked up for a long time.

and for that, you should be banned from here, just like you were banned from tgtt

haha love you christoph....dont worry....an into from sprinting in in 4 weeks anyway...i 'might' get insurance for the gt for a day so i can take it there

bud you will find it purity hard to get insurance for just a day you have a bit more experience before you will get out!

and on the subject of insurance how you planing on getting it on a GTT when you have just past your test??

learn to drive=get experience on driving=get ncb tans what you want to do, then get smithing with a bit of power!

no point in gust getting it to a fast car rite off the mark its gonna end in tears,

and whats all this bout how much you can make in 12 days big wooows £400 i get about that in a week

am sorry bud but things have to be sed

about your days insurance plan...you have to be 21 years old normally.

and cal you have been warned about your language before, and the consequences of it.