New so heres Some Pics..

Hello Guys n Girls,

Im New to the site but have been a memeber of other starlet/toyota sites for a while altohugh ive only just come across this site, its already been a big help :lol:

I bought my Glanza in November 05 (Fresh Import) and since then ive spent every penny ive made on it lol.

It Came with:

Sparco Wheels Birgstone Tires, TRD Ajusterble Coilovers,Rear Tints, Cat Back System, HKS Induction Kit, Front + Rear Spliters....

Since November Ive added:

Blitz Nurspec system, HKS FCD,HKS Actuator,Sards FPR,Carbon Bonnet,Full service, Front Tints, Paddle Clutch, TRD Gear Knob.....And some other little Bits :lol:

carbon4small.jpg

I like the wheels, very japanese! Where did you get your carbon bonnet? How's the catch? heard some you should really reinforce with a set of bonnet clips save it popping open at any time?

If it were a polished lip on your wheels it would rock!

feel free to shop lol, ive had it photoshoped before (i cant use it to save mylife) and ive been thinking of doing somthing to my wheel but when there clean they do look nice.

Glanza.co.uk (mark) was selling the bonnets, i couldnt tell you about the catch my clutch has gone havnt booted it for 1 month this weekend :lol: ive been thinking of bonnet pins though. its not a risk i can take if the bonnet comes up it will be off and in bits.

ecksjay if you want the wheels he got with the red on them then luke up at karma imports is selling a set of wheels like them 250 there toms as well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really? you got any pics?

they 15's?

hmmmm, i might have to give em an email...

Lovely car mate. Only thing i'd change is the tints, dont suit in my opinion. Wheels are awesome.

A set of wind deflectors would finish off outside!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you think so? hmmm, if they're the same as mine then they're standard tints, just on the rear side and boot window, and in my opinion they look real nice, although you on about because its silver?

agree bout the wheels though :)