**Cheap Club RR Day @ TDi Powertuning - Essex**

Tdi RR Day Dates  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well yup, just spoken to TDi and they are still running the free RR days, if you donate money to Great Ormond Street...

Members were asking roughly how much they class as a donation, but TDi dont decide...its completly up to the club, but considering its normally £95 + vat an hour, being really stingey would be harsh...

When the skyline owners club were down there they each paid about £30 quid each some paid more etc...someone even bought down old parts that they had spare and had a raffle for them, and all the proceeds went to the charity, which i think is a good idea....

So, they havent got any dates that close, but they are still willing to do it, the dates they had were...

6th September

20th September

4th October

(all of which are saturadays)

So plenty of time for you to sort out all your cars ;)

If you could feed back what days you would want it to happen, i can book it all up!

Hope we can get alot of interest!

Thanks

Rob

Either September date would be fine for me

(possibly going to Malta in first week of October)

Would be fun to Rolling Road the 'Tara :p ;)

Will bring along random parts I have lying about and raffle them too (if I can find where I put them)

yup everyones welcome as long as you donate to charity...can people please vote on the date as i need to tell them otherwise we will miss a spot!!!!

Thanks

Rob