HRF Bumpery goodness....FITTED!

Finally, it's on the car and I have to say, now the bodywork is done I think it looks well hard :D

Check out the new racing battery that's saved me close to 7kg over the stock item first...

P1040858.jpg

P1040859.jpg

And now for the car, the paintwork isn't that awesome up close, but most people will only see the back of it anyway...in the distance...

P1040846.jpg

P1040849.jpg

P1040857.jpg

P1040885.jpg

P1040886.jpg

P1040904.jpg

P1040874.jpg

P1040870.jpg

P1040867.jpg

P1040900.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enzo

this is my favorit ep ever, and it will probably stay that way for a long long time, theres nothing in this country at the moment in my eyes that comes close to this

i love you man :D

would some free uksc stickers be worthy of a wee space on it?

stickers may ruin the fact its matt black, i see what you're saying though, get on there where you can :D

mate, that spoiler is disgusting though. if it makes a difference then i'll eat me own scrotum, either way, its repulsive.

on the window you twat!

I was meaning it'll ruin the smooth matt look of the car, whether stickers are on the windows or not, at present its very 'smooth' if you know what i mean.

Does it have a dash still? could always put them on there like they would in the touge videos (can be seen on the internal cams), plus it saves littering up the bodywork/windows.

No need for name calling also, this aint the playground.

Guest Enzo

lol i dont care what anymore with you, to everyone else il be the way ive always been polite and placid but with you, i realy dont give a fuck! you could call it a blatant disliking! and me sowing my true colors you wee twat!

Good way to litter up his thread, we were having a reasonable intelligent discussion up until then.

Anyways, back on subject, get some interior pics up, i can't remember seeing any. I need to see bare metalwork, its the way forward.

I never said anything about spamming, this is just going completely off topic and a ruin of his thread (this one actually has a purpose, lots of other threads are pointless to begin with, so they need a bit of randomness to liven em up a bit :D).

I'll agree that this is one of the most uber EP's around at the minute, as its such a mish-mash of awesome bits. Its my second fave behind ricks (i'm going to be biased after all), but both of em make me wanna get another one and do something stupid to it. Jesus i miss mine, would buy it back tomorrow if i could ;d

Guest Enzo
I never said anything about spamming, this is just going completely off topic and a ruin of his thread (this one actually has a purpose, lots of other threads are pointless to begin with, so they need a bit of randomness to liven em up a bit ).

ok smart arse! you have ruined many a thred in your time, so im doin it this for the first time,

you dont have to say anthing about spamming you just do it! get a grip!

how old are you 2?

pack it in.

also, mark, i have to say i had doubts about the abortion of parts you were throwing at that car.

but i fucking love it. its so shit, it is actually awesome. i HATE the hrf kit, but it just sort of works on her.

cant wait to see it in the flesh.

also, the wheels are needin some bronze. theyd look badass like that. maybe even just the fronts ^^

I agree totally with Rick, the HRF kit isnt to my taste, BUT matt black, and it just looks crazy.

I'll admit, if i saw youre GT in my rear view mirror i would actually shiz my self and pull over for you :D

Love it mate, im still intrigued as to how long youre paint lasts with out a matt clear coat over the top..

As ive allways loved satin black, but im afraid to do the whole car incase it stains.

Cant wait to see this at a meet one day bro.

Craig

I've got a grip geo, i'm as chilled as lionel richie on a sunday morning.

also, i'll agree this thing is like, lord of the evilz. is a clearcoat needed on matt black finishes? is that just when its exposed to the elements or doesn't it matter if say, its garaged?

Lads. You both may have your differences, but.. keep it out fellas? Of of this topic anyway, resort to PMs or something instead. It's not nice seeing strife like this on someone else's topic.

Anyway;

Mark?

I want to sex your car. You best be going JAE.

Like others have said, not keen on the HRF kit, but on her, it looks amazing. I think its because everything is so over the top, that it actuall fits in and complements everything. I loves it.

Afternoon all :lol:

Cheers everyone for comments, it seems the wing and the HRF bumper are the biggest points of disagreement! as others have said though, all together it works for me.

Enzo, ofcourse I'll put some uksc stickers on there mate...only because it's you though.

Ecks, I think the whole beef (well my take on it) is that you speak your mind and often say shit that seems to be for shock value, some will laugh it off as your 'way' but others will get fed up of it...I personally think you're a twat but you know that anyway B)

Hairy1, Washing it requires water and that's it..if it gets a stain, I just paint over it.

mark you love my balls, and you want them on your face. admit it now, come on, we all know its true. don't make me show everything those pics of that one night...mate....we'll both get put away if those come out in public.....

have you woke up on the wrong side of the bed geo?

i can hardly see you over those piles of handbags youve been swinging about. why the sudden unprovoked uber-hate? youre the admin, lead by example and all that.

also, mark, you going to the BW meet? for hugs and car lookage :lol:

mark you love my balls, and you want them on your face. admit it now, come on, we all know its true. don't make me show everything those pics of that one night...mate....we'll both get put away if those come out in public.....

Flog the pics on ebay !!

I have first dibs on a copy :lol:

@ Ecks, if you want to drive the car in the weather, you "should" use a matt clearcoat, for matt finishes..And a satin clear coat for satin finishes.

Im just interested as to how it holds up to the first bit of rain it has on it lol.

Doesnt really matter seeing as its a track car and its going to get abused anyway..

But i personally love matt and satin finishes on the right type of car.Just look at the new merc brabus bullet..250k's worth of motor and its finished in matt black B) That looks evil!