HRF Bumpery goodness....FITTED!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flog the pics on ebay !!

I have first dibs on a copy :lol:

@ Ecks, if you want to drive the car in the weather, you "should" use a matt clearcoat, for matt finishes..And a satin clear coat for satin finishes.

Im just interested as to how it holds up to the first bit of rain it has on it lol.

Doesnt really matter seeing as its a track car and its going to get abused anyway..

But i personally love matt and satin finishes on the right type of car.Just look at the new merc brabus bullet..250k's worth of motor and its finished in matt black B) That looks evil!

ubes. thanks for that. i'm no painter so have no idea about how matt paint differs, but thats helped alot. i want a matt black car someday, its so shit that its right. its like, looped back round again. i loves it.

It's already been rained on...and pissed on by the cats (little fuckers)...just rinse it off with the hose pipe and wipe off with a chamois.

Yes I'll come to BW meet, when is it again?

Bluebear, when is JAE? I have a feeling it's just after we get back from the ring so the EP may have a few 'battle scars' by then :lol:

And no Ecks, it has no dash...just a binnacle for the speedo.

And no Ecks, it has no dash...just a binnacle for the speedo.

Mate, lush. selotaped to the windscreen ye? blates.

mate you are officially tc grandad. i dont have a grandad so blates, you are it. mate when it gets battle scars you need to get the emulsion out, make it even better.

either that or those big ube plaster duct tape things. or cable ties.

ohh my god!! i need something to crash around in again, need some slag in my life ;d

Mate, lush. selotaped to the windscreen ye? blates.

mate you are officially tc grandad. i dont have a grandad so blates, you are it. mate when it gets battle scars you need to get the emulsion out, make it even better.

either that or those big ube plaster duct tape things. or cable ties.

ohh my god!! i need something to crash around in again, need some slag in my life ;d

clear cable ties, now you're talking like frankenEP

I fear you'll revoke my grandad status when you see the binacle is the original cut down to size and flocked...sorry to disappoint you.

I love it mate, i agree with it being one of the best EP's around.

I just think it will look so much better without the spoiler though, but if that helps on track than keep it on as it handling/performance over looks.

Good work mate

Guest Enzo
have you woke up on the wrong side of the bed geo?

i can hardly see you over those piles of handbags youve been swinging about. why the sudden unprovoked uber-hate? youre the admin, lead by example and all that.

fuck off!

you have never sat in my company for an amount of time to know what im like..... so iin the past 4 years im nicey nicey on the forum all the time,

look ive never played this card but this is my site, so if for once i decide to be a dick then im a dick, and your right its uber hate! :lol:

if that imature fucker makes me wince one more time il eject him from the site! there are quite a few people that have the same views as me and I've just had enough,

and if you think im bein a irational or a twat i realy couldent give a toss!

Your car is the definition of EP Track Slag Mark man.

Matt Finish ftw!

The only other sticker going on her besides a UKSC one will be a Nurburg one I bet :lol:

McLovin it!

Joz

fucking hell geo, calm down.

i know harry can be "opinionated" , but what has he done in this thread to make you throw your toys out of the pram?

you just called him a twat and started off on one, totally unprovoked, and its not like you to do that. hence why i asked if you got up on the wrong side of the bed.

you both have a difference in oinions about stuff, but youre both old enough to not let it get to you. this isnt school.

chill out yeh?

Oh my, wow what a reaction geo, never would have expected that.

Opinions are opinions, they can be taken many ways and often disagreed with, thats what makes us all different. if we all thought the same then where would be the fun. I agree i'm opinionated, but immature? Highly unlikely, certainly not online anyway. I don't talk in text talk, neither do i give bad suggestions or abuse anyone, so i'm unsure whats construed as immature.

Being coherent and well spoken? Well, if thats your definition on it, then thats your opinion. As above, opinions are opinions, thats the joys of the interwebs!! B)

Mark, those new pics are lush. that top one is silly. it looks fake, like a cartoon or something. I need it in my life.

Flocked? like, you covered it in glue and threw school erasers at it yeah?? :lol:

Lol, he's (ecksjay I mean!) like UKSC's equivalent to TGTT's CaL lol.

Nice car NightSpirit, its awesome to put it simply!

Dave

you mean Calgt... who is on here too...

hes nothing like ecksjay.

at this point i am going to stop and not get involved in enzo and ecksjays beef...

looks good mate, i can only assume judging by the effort thats gone into this car that ou are actually going to race it?? I hope you are anyway, and as such, what are ytou going to race it in? sprint/hillclimb?

that car is awesome :lol:

and my god you 2 need to get a room and sort out your differences gay arguements like that put people off cuming on websites especialy if its coming from a mod or a admin member

Apart from uksc decals (and maybe 1 or 2 more) the 'ring sticker is the only one to go on the car. The way it stands it seems the baptism of the car on track will be the 'ring...a little worrying but hey ho.

Before then the brakes (front) need swapping and the coilovers feel like the top mounts have given up (Surrey roads are like swiss cheese, only hard)

Pretty sure I meant what I put. He was CaL on TGTT (Hence him being "equivalent to TGTT's CaL"), he's only Calgt on here.

Also, I think there are similarities (Annoying, often pointless,opinionated) and I don't really care what you think B)

To get back on topic, the HRF bumper looks insanely good, and I love the extra cutouts you've made (assumably for oil cooler and the like?). Awesome car :lol: mate, she's come so far from what she was originally, would love to see some pics of her slagging round the track! B)

Dave

whooa that was a tad aggressive. wasn't defending him just stating that cal is forever irritating but ecksjay only has his moments.

lets not go into this cause it gets boring coming up every now and then.

back on topic. cars ace nightspirit. whats happening next?

feckin hell, your mate muthaducka was telling me about this car (real name slips my mind, sorry) but i didnt realise it would be this mental

I love it, the fact that its so controversial is the reason why it is so good.

feckin hell, your mate muthaducka was telling me about this car (real name slips my mind, sorry) but i didnt realise it would be this mental

I love it, the fact that its so controversial is the reason why it is so good.

Hehe, Matt...known him many years, top bloke. He's also building a track EP for the ring trip. His car is running 175hp atw currently on a TD04. We've also got my mate Adam (from the last BW meet I went to) in his R32 GTR pushing a mild 400hp. His car is now on a diet as we put the rollcage in this weekend and realised most of the car doesn't fit anymore.

It should be an interesting trip and YES WE HAVE BULLET CAMS all of us. The DVD will be out soon after the event...or a video atleast.

Ecks, if we come home having set a lap over 9 minutes, we'll all be pissed off. Tall order, but I think we can do it, we're there a week (fingers crossed no failures)

Next plans for the car are fitting a working hazard light switch for the MOT *cough*

Then fitting the JAM FRP bonnet that's lying around if it's lighter than the CF one...buying new front discs as mine are getting low oh and fitting the 550cc injectors and whacking the boost up to 1.6 bar, then travelling back in time to 1985 whilst still on the rollers.