HRF Bumpery goodness....FITTED!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, Matt...known him many years, top bloke. He's also building a track EP for the ring trip. His car is running 175hp atw currently on a TD04. We've also got my mate Adam (from the last BW meet I went to) in his R32 GTR pushing a mild 400hp. His car is now on a diet as we put the rollcage in this weekend and realised most of the car doesn't fit anymore.

Matt....thats the one lol yeah i was there when he got his car dynoed, really nice machine. Im the guy who bought his recaro seat off him. Yeah he was telling me about that r32, sounds like a bit of a weapon.

Ah, small world...

Adam's car is no longer lush as I've had my way and got him to butcher the interior :lol:

Adam's car is an interesting one, it still weighs more than Jupiter...and it's a Datsun...but he's done some serious mods to the handling, everything is uprated with Nismo or Kei-Office parts and a nice set of 6 pot 350mm Endless calipers/discs.

Still think the EP will rape him B)

I dont want to continue this, but i do think Harry has a comical sense of humour.Okay, some people might not think like that.. But thats the way he was born, he cant help that.

I personally think you should all keep this off the site..

This is the reason i NEVER go on tgtt.com..

I cant handle all the bitchyness..

I enjoy fiddling with my cars because i find it chilling, (other than the fuck-ups) but i also enjoy comming on this site because i find everybody on here alot easier to talk to about ANYTHING.

If people want to slate what i have done to my motor, or something i have said, i just blank it B)

Now, everybody just STFU and knock a few chill pills back..

*sips on his can of chilled beer* :lol:

Mark, im so jelous youre going to the ring, i wish i had the cash for fuel to go around a whole lap, let alone the trip over there..

Maybe next year B) My funds are all going towards a respray atm so im uber skint, i cant even afford a new pair of socks...mm crusty socks

Keep up the good work fella, certainly looks completely different to how i saw it at the bluewater meet that time bud !

Craig.

talking of going to the ring, my mate just came back from taking his mi16 pug 205 gti there, got there no problem, then ate its 2000 mile old clutch 1 minute into his first lap... he was gutted to say the least! :lol:

Shit scutch..that's bad B) you can only plan for so much though, if any of us fuck the cars up, I'll be spending the rest of the holiday chilling with the in-laws in Holland :lol:

Well I say 400hp Skyline, it's only 355 atw. With it weighing around 1400kg (me being generous there) that gives him a power to weight of 290.3 per tonne....versus me, 203 atw and oh look...725kg, I have 336 per tonne...awesome.

It'll be so funny, two 200+ atw EP82s buzzing round Godzilla.

by the way, we've budgeted £450 for fuel B) as we're coming back (fingers crossed) over the alps and the mont blanc tunnel :D

He's concentrated more on the chassis than under the bonnet then i assume? 355atw is relatively mild these days for a skyline, however if the chassis is well sorted then it'll be entirely more usable than say, a 600bhp motor in a relatively stock skyline (chassis wise). Be interesting nonetheless, i imagine on the long straights it'll show just why they are called godzilla :lol: (far more gradients in real life than on say, the games, thus the 4wd system will prove far more stable and controllable).

either that or you'll all crash in a fiery blaze. either way is wins.

Can you go round the ring in any comedic fashion? such as, naked? i'd love to try that.

I cooked my brakes in 10mins at an airfield, so i think i've got a little way yet till i drive round the ring. This it was more the driver than anything, but still, i'd love to work up to it.

Can you go round the ring in any comedic fashion? such as, naked? i'd love to try that.

In reverse, naked, drinkin a tinnie, whilst watching the ubest dvd you could possibley find. and overtaking porsche's like sabine did in the van while u are still in reverse and in the process of trying to put on womens underwear.

anything else ecks?

MaccyD, it started as an exercise in keeping me sane (work is hard), to show what you can do with Yahoo parts AND racing non-competitively...if I entered it in a race series I wouldn't have the time, or the money to support it. Racing costs a shit load.

Believe me, with my mates, it won't be long before we do something gay like racing naked.

To add to the above...IF I don't abuse and enjoy this car to the absolute limit (I get precious about cars I work on) I've made a deal with the wife that I'll stop tuning cars and buy something fast but sensible like a new M3 and just become middle aged.

new M3s are ok. my mum has one, but you wont have as much fun in them as you will in a piece of shit starlet.

newer cars are gay, as you dont "drive" them, you just sort of give it instructions and they do what they are told.

ftl

ft major l

Actually, and don't hate me...I used to own a 4ltr Chimaera..it was a piece of shit but I loved it...total pony though. The wife has already agreed that me driving a Cerbera or a Tuscan S would be 'acceptable' as a daily driver :lol:

My dream though would be to rape the EP for a long time (fingers crossed) have much lol in it, then store it away as I love it too much to flog on (and nobody would buy it, it's too..well too) and start building an Ultima for fun.

ft major l

Actually, and don't hate me...I used to own a 4ltr Chimaera..it was a piece of shit but I loved it...total pony though. The wife has already agreed that me driving a Cerbera or a Tuscan S would be 'acceptable' as a daily driver :lol:

My dream though would be to rape the EP for a long time (fingers crossed) have much lol in it, then store it away as I love it too much to flog on (and nobody would buy it, it's too..well too) and start building an Ultima for fun.

Buy that TVR Speed 12 thats floating about, sorted B)

But seriously, if you do get an Ultima, you had better post a build log with piccies on here. I fucking love them.

BlueBear you know I will...I've been promising myself a GTR for a LONG time now, currently no garage so that scuppers any plans for the immediate future but soon, some how, I'll take the plunge and start a build.