my god im so happy today, wake up and go and check the post see if mr postman has bought me anything nice, and there it is, my cheque for a crash i had over a year ago!! now i can get this in the bank head to wales and go get my glanza ive been waiting for, for the past 3 weeks, my god im so frickin excited!!!!

dont you worry al as soon as that cheque clears im on my way to picking it up, im like a giddy lil kid at xmas atm, i want the car now lol, hopefully i could be out to the meet friday nite

sparky im getting the coach down to his, hopefully on thursday if the cheque has cleared on wednesday, god knows how im getting from cardiff to daves yet aint thought that far ahead lol

if its thursday ill b out to play in it friday nite at the bluewater meet :( cant frickin wait ne more lol

nah sparky train is a mission, need to get train from mine into london then from london to cardiff n wud cost me bout 50-60quid

coach on the other hand i can get a 10 min lift to stansted airport n get a national (not so) express coach down for 20-30quid and i can ave sleep on coach with out some muppet trying to rob me up for my monies lol