looks nice, just like ne other standard SR.

got any plans for it?

eric

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks guys.

ive tried to keep it with a clean standard look with the mudflaps helping with keeping the salt off. its currently reasonably stock just with Powertec air filter and Black diamond combo disks. ive got some bilstein shockers on the way for fitting this weekend plus two new tyres going on friday. The plan was to put in a 5e-fe motor but the guys who had the engine wont answer his phone any more.So what ive now got a local importer looking for a Glanza front cut for me.

• 2 weeks later...

looks nice, white is way better to keep clean than a black car trust me, for starts, sunny day, don't even have to worry about water marks on the car body because you can't see it unlike dark colored cars.

What does that badge say under your indicator?

looks nice, white is way better to keep clean than a black car trust me, for starts, sunny day, don't even have to worry about water marks on the car body because you can't see it unlike dark colored cars.

What does that badge say under your indicator?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad you like it,

they are VVT-i badges off an avensis. got them from a scrappy. had loads of people ask me if it is. Another guy with an SR starlet actually believed me when I said it was a vvt-i. Dumbass!!