Top Gear this Sunday Nissan GT-R in Tokyo

I loved it, the place just look amazing, without a doubt i'll have to go there on day. And that GTR yummy . . . he said the graphics on the sat nav panel were designed by same people grand turismo, i think, some kind of game. The guages were wicked specially playing the g-force changing lanes! ;)

Clarkson Rules. he can make anything sound funny, like jim carry

have to say owning one of them GT-R would be ace, although if your gearbox goes god help you "custom to each car" that means going to nissan... nissan are rapists as i found out last week when i went to get an engine mount bush. 100 quid for the back 50 quid for the front and god help you if you want the bolt too. so told them to shove it and bought and uprated one...

It was funny but crap.

I really just wanna see the GTR perform and other cars they have on, and i want to see them race other cars and things, but even then it will probably be fixed.

The episode was hilarious especially when they got split up and the sat went off. In my opinion relating to the car I find it is extremely aggressive looking, but yet it still managing to keep itself good looking like those Japanese’s women....

Clarkson is battling public transport by himself and that definitely deserves kudos to him!

Live On The Legend of Clarkson!

-------------------------------------------

Valentino

yet another good episode from the new serious!

should have got a gtr that wasnt limited to 112mph though ;)

that spoiled it a bit as we didnt get to see its full 500(ish)bhp

but still a good laff

Gezza = Legend!!!

-Darn Tee-

yet another good episode from the new serious!

should have got a gtr that wasnt limited to 112mph though ;)

that spoiled it a bit as we didnt get to see its full 500(ish)bhp

but still a good laff

Gezza = Legend!!!

-Darn Tee-

its a mission to get them de-limited....its to clever, it you try and do that, and get rid of the fuel cut etc..everything starts to go wrong as it doesnt want you to do it...

however i think mines have managed to do it...

Was comic, the billy oddy face!

dont you mean "jezza" ?

lol like ive said before the show is well coriographed but in all honesty i dislike jeremy more and more i watch it,

hes not a real driver but an old toff

so this old toff gets a budget for his own ideas to blow every year, well i can see though the wool, all those races are fixed along whatever jeremy wants to happen,

just imagine an indepth review of the gtr along some minted skyline passes!

Jerremy hurry up and get a heavy dose of piles so you can move over and let someone in more worthy of the top gear name!

think best motoring

i personally totally disagree with you enzo :o

the reason i prefer top gear is because its lively, its mens banter...

5th gear just review car after car and tiff nedell gets on my wick. the reviews may be good on 5g but still its constant and really not lively enough to entertain me

just feel the races are entertaining.. everythings fixed in the television industry, we all know that, but still makes good viewing