My New Wheels! Enkei's

Hi Guys As Some Of You May Know I Had Been Looking For Decent Wheels For Ages And I Finally After Hours Upon Hours Looking On The Net I Got Some :p And I Think They Look Stunning, They Have Been On The Car About A Month, But My Camera Had Been Playing Up So I Couldnt Put Pics Up On Here :D But Heres 2 Pics Below, Let Me Know What You Thinks :p Also I Got The Glanza Decal Back On Which I Think Go Nice With The Wheels And Some Blue Tuner Wheel Nuts :p , Just Needs To Be Lowered A Tad Just To Complete The Look. Cheers Starlybruiser.

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg">

tell me about it bud just bought some d2's to replace my knackard ones. i think some people have said that the tein springs dont lower the car by alot.

Ah Right :p I Think Its Something Im Goin To Have To Look Into A Good Bit First, Got Them On Your Car Yet??

yeah as above, teins arent very low at all, 25mm or so. get coilovers if you can, or uprated shocks and springs, putting lowering springs on your shocks will reduce the ride quality and the life span of the shocks, as they'll prob die relatively soon if you go too low.

also if you didnt know, the wheels are RPF-01's :p

yeah as above, teins arent very low at all, 25mm or so. get coilovers if you can, or uprated shocks and springs, putting lowering springs on your shocks will reduce the ride quality and the life span of the shocks, as they'll prob die relatively soon if you go too low.

also if you didnt know, the wheels are RPF-01's :p

Thanks For The Info Mate, And Yeah I Forgot What They Were Called lol Thanks For Remindin Me :p Cheers Starlybruiser.

Very nice mate where did you get them from and how much if you dont mind me asking? :p

Deffo save for coilovers mate you wont be dissapointed :p

Thanks for all the great comments guys :D , i found these wheels on ebay, and well i payed a f++k load for them lol but i really wanted them and had a bit of spare cash in the bank so i payed 475 with pirelli tyres like new, sounds steep i know but i love them and many people think im mad :D , cheers starlybruiser :p

alot of people say tein springs dont lower by much, but they took me down by 45mm on the front and 50mm at the back on stock shocks (konis are in the post)

looks good pal very nice wheels, white on black looks good

475 aint thats steep for wheels like that tbh id say that was a bargain for a set of wheels like that...... my mate has just put a set of 24" chromes on his jeep at a price of 2500 now that is mad also know a guy that put a 2 grand set of wheels on a altezza