Back in April some of you may remember my car got broken into and the DVD player got knicked :D

Well I had a phonecall today off the police, they named a posible suspect and just had to confirm he hasnt been in my car, I didnt know the name so they are going to arrest him on suspiscion of the robbery ;)

I have been doing some research on the name and it turns out I know who done it!!

I actually had words with the boy a while ago because I heard he done it and he gave me all the bullshit, "naah it wasnt me, I heard it was gypsy's" blah blah blah.

So once he gets done for it the door gets fixed and DVD player replaced and it all blows over I will be paying him a visit ;)

good news, not often ull be able to catch the guy hu did it

put the scum in a wheelchair.....by that i mean hurt him, not just put him in a wheelchair.. thats not really a punishment lol

hope to see your car back to the way it was ;)

might be an idea, to not publicly post something like this on the internet, you will be the one who gets the recieving end of the law. Just a shame really, cause i would do the same if someone touched my car, just not post it on the internet.

glad you got it sorted

dude make sure to break your foot off in his ass!

that would be a waste of a foot.

now im all for cuttin the hands off a vandal but sparky, if you get locked up for something i swear to god i'll get ecks to come pie you every night.

you have my warning

nothing man but on the plus side ive got a 2nd hand door on now and the side painted so looking back as she was, just down on my audio stuff that gof stolen. Dont think i'll bother with sub and amp anymore anyway, performance stuffs on my mind atm what with going for the 4efte over the winter and handleing and break upgrades on there way

Ahhh still havent got my door repaired, going to see what the law says and if he has to pay for the damages and DVD player

Sounds good bro I lost interest in bang bang subs after a few months :D:o

chances are we could tell the police that ecks reels in kiddies at home... then he can be sparkys cellmate :D

im sure he can morph to a liquid substance and get into sparky's cell anyway so i don't think its necessary

snitch :o

dude i got an awsome plan. get the cash for the new parts and before you fit them wait for him to leave his house drive down the street and open the the door, he wont know wot hit him! :o