<cujo's Glanza Conversion>

O.....k, well i've bin frenquenting the site for a lil while bin lookin(spying) at every1's awesome rides and after a little exterior modding i finally decided i'd take the plunge and post my N/A up. I wanted a glanza but since i cudn't get one i made this one. So here's a representative for the caribbean (Barbados).

Origianlly got it standard an slowly started glanza-fying it! :(

DSCN1875.jpg

DSCN1876.jpg

DSCN1877.jpg

DSCN1878.jpg

DSCN1879.jpg

Then yesterday i got a hold of a nifty little bonnet to go with the bumper i had sparyed the day before. A couple hours of hard labour in the caribbean sun and......... POW! lol

DSCN1882.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1884.jpg

Diet Glanza!!! lol My baby!

Hoping to get my hands on a 'rolla mani next, sports filter and an exhaust all in time!

And there u have my mods thus far ! Comments and opinions always welcome! :lol:

well tbh i doubt i'll do the number plate surround cuz i'm not THE biggest fan of it. But i do wanna get a rear bumper but its proving to b a lil hard to find a breaker with one! an my local toy dealer will prolly charge me sumthing like $350us for an unpainted one lol! But i do think the next mod will b the exhaust and sports filter give her a nice voice to go with the new look of manly-ness! lol i herd the rolla mani can have a high idle tho...can that b adjusted?

My idle fluctuates quite a bit now I fitted the Rolla mani :D Dont know why though

I'm the same with the numberplate surround, not sure if I want one at the moment

Sheekey on here can get the bumpers I believe for £85 but you would need to ask him if he could send it all the way to you <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Lol i think thats a little more money than i'd like to spend on a part i really dont want tbh! right now i'm gettin a hell of a lot of trouble finding a glanza rear bump here in barbados tho...but right now i'm tryin to put 2gether sum cash for a set of black 15'' 5 spoke rims with a chrome band to go with the black bonnet which i've grown so attached to! XD! really annoyed now tho cuz i think my alternator playin the arse! was driving on my way home the other days an suddenly lost power to my radio an my lights dimmed. after i stopped i shut it off an it wudnt start again! initially wrote it off as a dead battery and changed it....but then when i was coming home last night same thing happened again so my mech thinks its a blown main fuse so hes at my house giving the car a once over to find out what the hells goin on! *sigh*

right now i'm gettin a hell of a lot of trouble finding a glanza rear bump here in barbados tho

give me £100 to play with an a couple of flight tickets and il buy one and bring it to you?

Not too nice a lil update! pretty much fell asleep behind the wheel yesterday an decided to test a sidewalk! so........right front fenders pretty bad an the driver side tyre an rim an God knows what else in that lil area is pretty much fooked!!! Only good thing is sumhow i managed to not damage the glanza bonnet or the head lamps(corner lamps are shot and one foggy tho) yay!!! so had it towed an gotta get it repaired now but im waiting for an estimate so i can at least have it started...i miss her! best part is i hard an nice spanking glanza rear bumper sorted an waitin for me to put on an my income tax refund came today......oh the fun things i had planned for that money! ah well i'll keep u guys posted on her recovery....*sniff sniff*

funny thing is i was like 2 mins from my street! an since the islands so small it duznt take more than 1hr to get from the farthest point on the island to its opposite end lol. but i shud have it repaired like new pretty soon!

• 6 months later...

Ladies and Gents its time for a seriously overdue update!.....My little ep-convo has recovered at long last so i thot mayb it was time to show the world what has transpired....since August of '08 the car was like destroyed an after about 6months i finally got the car back from the totally useless bodywork guy who totally wasted my life away doin absolutely nothing ;) .....So heres how it stud for about 5months...

DSCF2397.jpg

Yea.....totally fooked.....wanted to burn the dudes house down but hey....Neway after plenty cussin an waitin an the like i finally got her back an took it to have her painted....(that guy had it for about 4weeks cleaning up after all the botched body work the car recieved after 6mnths..... ;) ). Then the day i got her back i left her idlin an came back outside to hear the engine.....KNOCKING! awesome right? i kno...so off to the mechanic i went....several hundred dollars and gt turbo crank and connecting rod later and she was a sight for soar eyes! back living an breathing again!

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0308.jpg

A very long awaited wash an clean later(sry for the dark/not so pristine, quality pix!)....

rims fitted, 15'' MOMO's and painted b-pillar...

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

Custom rear bump fitted... :D

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

and thats how she stands today 17th March '09. (however the head gasket blew the very night i got her back lol! no luck eh? apparently it was a cheapy...so went for genuine toy like a gud boy shud b returned to me tomorrow so no biggie...) :D

All opinions to the changes welcome as usual.....what shud b next? besides the very obvious spring height! lol