July POTM  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The finalists for this month :-

Chief

starletsunset.jpg

Gord R

july_entry_s.jpg

Jay

nangle1004or3.jpg

Gaz

GTGAZ-1.jpg

Scutchings

front.jpg

Seed

IMG_4985_86_87_88_89_90_tonemappede.jpg

Mark

P1050082.jpg

Shelly

starlet2plate.jpg

Adam G

adam1024DSC_0475.jpg

Keirz

kd070.jpg

Cheers for entering guys, all in all, i think the quality has came on leap and bounds! Also Shelly and AdamG are producing very good photos every month imo, Keep it up <_<

Rob

Cheers Rob, dunno who to vote for this month, they are all excellent!! Well done to everyone with excellent photos. Hopefully we be able to get a UKSC calendar going soon.

P.S. Rob........ it's Chief not Cheif <_< bless you me dears.

tims pic never made it??? hows that?

thought that myself Geo

Surprised a few others didnt get through either, like MikeN

Its hard to keep everyone pleased as the photos are so good now...but about enzo/tims pic, you need one for the front cover and possibly a back page, which there will be threads for that soon...i think it would be better for the front cover or something with that car in the corner chopped out and the uksc title...

.but about enzo/tims pic, you need one for the front cover and possibly a back page, which there will be threads for that soon...i think it would be better for the front cover or something with that car in the corner chopped out and the uksc title...

its your call there rob so what ever you thinks best

Arn't some of these people already in the calender? there is no point in having the same car in the calendar twice i don't think.

agreed