Am I the Only N/A Who does not want to Make a Glanza Rep?

I mean why spend all that money on panels, Trims when you know on paper it will never say Glanza? might have the power and yes it might have the looks but wouldnt it be alot more sneaky if you was to keep it a sleeper? N/A looks with a sneaky glanza engine and only calling up the power to suprise people!

well thats my view some people will obvously disagree

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to do it a while back as it does indeed look good, wasnt bothered about the cost that much, but yes a sleeper n/a is loads better imo, and they dont look shabby with crystal headlights etc...also, alot more cars try to have a go at the n/a as apposed to me bro's gt :D

im not after making my one into a glanza just tart it up a bit so its something decent to look at and not a grandad looking car...so far upgrade sound, speedlines next just lower it so the speedies dont look batty again only opting for 25mm (sr standard) a corolla mani if budget allows, apexi, rear spoiler (SR standrd), TTE backbox (SR standard) and thats about it...... :D

I'm not into this Glanza rep stuff, i just dont see the point in making my car into something it isn't

Although everyone i have seen on here are awesome and it is making me quite tempted but i dont think i will ever go down that root.

THIS IS LIAM_D FORGOT TO LOG OUT!!!!

DOH!!!!!

No, your not the only n/a that doesn't want to make it look like a Glanza, i for one am one of these. But its up to the people who mod it. Some people may even say, why modify your car at all, when you can just save up for some other 'better' car.. Each to thier own is all i can say..

I quite like the N/A. I plan on keeping mine standard just glanza rear lights and spoiler.

There's something I really like about the N/A bumpers, I don't know why but some glanzas don't look like the wheels fill the arches properly, especially on the back wheels, anyone else think this?

I sleepered my NA, albeit it was the plan from day one, given my inability to drive anything below 100 brake without wondering if something is wrong with the car now lol!

I particularly love local glanza reps, and stupid things like 1.1 106's all assuming its just a rather crap looking sportif, they dont expect the kitten to be td04!

781260146a8148876464l.jpg

781260146a8148875727l.jpg

781260146a8148876392l.jpg

Idrees dont get me wrong mate i am not dissing those who have done reps like your self! i mean your car is stunning and the work you have put into it is amazing! and to anyone else who has put little glanza bits on such as later spec lenses and glanza skirts or bumper!

FAO craig mate that was power i got back in mine was expecting the same thing but sadly i was let down STUPID N/A

No your not, off the top of my head theres Joz, Nanglebadger, Dub, Streetracer, Rob, Jag etc etc

Im in the same boat as Idrees as mine is unique.

How many Caribbean Blue Glanza's do you see??? Thats right NONE :p

Plus it has the ZEP fenders craft square mirrors and will be fully Carbon kitted soon, and I havent even mentioned the engine ;)

want unique?

fit everything from the "hello kitty" car accessory range ;)

currently running

"Hello Kitty" :

Demister

tax disc holder

custom decals

Im still torn to fit the non genuine harness pads and sunscreens for the rear windows, I fear kitty overload - its where modifying is at in 2008!

imo its up to the owner of there car... i own a glanza yeh... but if i didnt i would love to rep a starlet shearly for the reason the glanza is my dream car fair enough i dont have that 4efte under there.. but atleast i dont have the insurance to pay or the servicings

there are possitives and negatives to it.. but yes i would rep a starlet.

take for instance Idrees rep glanza its sh*t hot! the work he put into even got him a feature... and ive loved reading up on his car every minute!

so its all down to self preference.

ps.

How many Caribbean Blue Glanza's do you see??? Thats right NONE

Dont push your luck or ill be forced to get a paint job ;) :p

you hardly ever see many N/A colours on Glanzas... id like to see the tropicana and the blurple... but ive never seen a blurple glanza on the internet, just on GT4..

tis a shame they didnt think of "unique" colours for the glanza really.. instead of limiting it a select few colours... black, white, red and silver.