• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got those magnecore 8.5s for £15 too. :D

I really hope I can get it all put on tomorrow. But thats dependant on two things. 1. My Civic Racing radiator has to arrive tomorrow morning and 2. Me and Spoonz getting it fitted by 1pm so I can get a custom intercooler pipe made up for it by Infinity as they are ridiculously busy tomorow.

So its looking tense lol!

Dont go fucking it up and not be able to come to the meet :D

Thats why I am leaving my decat, mani, bosst controller, filter relocation and wastegate porting until the weekend after :D

Just going to clean the bitch like mad :D and if I got time might put my bucket seat in for a laugh

I wanted some new mods on aswell!! would of been happy if I could order my cooler!! :D

Nevermind, 1st starlet meet for the GT anyway :D

Make sure you can get it done mind :D

I wanted some new mods on aswell!! would of been happy if I could order my cooler!! :D

Nevermind, 1st starlet meet for the GT anyway :D

Make sure you can get it done mind :D

Yeh the Hdis are out of stock atm arent they?

I will try my best to get it all on for sunday B)

damn that looks impressive bud, is that all you need to run it then?

Pretty much mate, you can use water lines for the turbo too, but theyre not 100% needed unless your running a lot of boost.

Apart from that, you need a front mount intercooler ideally, and the appropriate pipe from the turbo to it.

Thats about it!

Yea got to wait until the 10th hopefully have it next weekend!!

Awesome, you'll love it mate B)

Ooh sexual.

Was thinking of this motor whilst in history today.. shows how much i listen..

haha, I havent studied history in years!

Nice goodies Alex!! Your making me want to buy a TD04 now, seriously!

Sorry! :D

Run the ct9 for a bit first, then when it dies, skip the hybrid and go straight for the 04!

god you dont hang around! lol...now tdo4 nice one, but no lsd thats gunna be fun :D or do you have lsd?

Yea its come together so much quicker than I thought it would, just waiting for something to go wrong now :p

Lsd? Who needs em :D

Danes running 320 + without one B)

Seriously though, thats probably next on the cards. Maybe a Kaaz or Cusco one.

Yeh was good to see you too mate, should defo meet down there again sometime. :p Glad you liked the new setup, bear in mind it wasnt running at its peak!

My tuner still cant get that bloddy cosworth off the rollers so I couldnt even go down there today :p. Hoping for a session this week though.

The TD-04 is all fitted now along with the Hks Fcon. I was supposed to be going to the rolling road, but my tuner messed me around for the second time, so I thought enough was enough and bought a Stack Wideband gauge as well (its been a very expensive month again lol).

This means I can now tune the car on the fly without the need for a dyno, eventually I will buy a datalogger for the wideband but for now its more than adequate in acheiving a safe tune at 1 bar. The Fcon is brilliant on map 6 and 3 bar fuel pressure, almost like the map was specifically for a td-04 setup. The best thing about it is the other maps vary slightly so a leaner map can be used temporarily for drag/short track events :D. As it is now, it goes like f*ck in all honesty, a massive difference over the hybrid and it reaches full boost about 1-200 rpms later which is barely noticeable! The sound too! Totally different to the Ct9, pops and bangs like a track car on over-run. :D

Here are a few shots of the bay, it could do with a clean but as long as its working well I dont mind :) :

DSCF0842.jpg

DSCF0836.jpg

DSCF0833.jpg

DSCF0839.jpg

On another note, I met up with my mate Dom at the weekend and also met Mimtu and his mate in the process. :D

Here are a few pics I took of Doms and mine, his missus has just picked up a nice black glanza, so well all meet up at some point and do a shoot.

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0849.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg