im interested in the Aircon now man :) let me know how much you want for it

and the new vent looks nice - alhtough not really needed now with the front mount.. :D

The more vents you have on your car the fasterer it will be. FACT.

*Above claim may contain bullshit

As for the Aircon, dunno £20? You may have to find some pipes elsewhere though because some of mine had to be bent/snapped to remove the ruddy things, in fact I think one of the pipes is still on my car as I couldnt remove it! :p

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good mate, il give you a shout on msn next time your on :):D

pipes shouldnt be too hard to source if i can use some from the new engine i have coming :p

No problemo matey!

No probs mate and thnx, she is a real mint looking glanza v!! the way uve modded her... :) lol.

if u wnt a quick look at the 1 i might b buying look for a member called : toddi glanza v. check his threads and u will see his silver glanza with the uber uber super rare advan alloys :D ! thats the 1.

cheers p15

No probs mate and thnx, she is a real mint looking glanza v!! the way uve modded her... :) lol.

if u wnt a quick look at the 1 i might b buying look for a member called : toddi glanza v. check his threads and u will see his silver glanza with the uber uber super rare advan alloys :p ! thats the 1.

cheers p15

Sounds awesome mate, I've seen his before yeah, very nice indeed. Advan Sars have become one of my favorite wheels. :D Enjoy them, but be wary of curbs! :D

its an amazing car mate..well after smokin a toyota mr2 with bout 250bhp a think? then going past it at 145mph!!! :) hahaha dat was me hooked lol. aw a dont do curbs, hate thm! its the wheels that make it for me. a few carbon bits lyk urs + she will be awsum :D:p

wher u from id luv 2 c ure V in the flesh??

cheers pete

its an amazing car mate..well after smokin a toyota mr2 with bout 250bhp a think? then going past it at 145mph!!! :) hahaha dat was me hooked lol. aw a dont do curbs, hate thm! its the wheels that make it for me. a few carbon bits lyk urs + she will be awsum :D:D

wher u from id luv 2 c ure V in the flesh??

cheers pete

lol, sounds about right. Take some time to get used to it first mind, this is the worst time of year to be buying a powerful car with all this Ice!

I live in the southwest matey, if your profile is right thats a bloddy long way from edinburgh! But feel free to trip down if you want B):p

aww yeah mate it was snowing today??!! whats aw that about ment to be -11 the nyt?!

meet u half way lol nevr no i might travel to a big meet down south and make a weekend of it.....hmmm road trip baby lol :)

if that glanza ends up in my life it shall be treatd nicer than any of me women have lol :D:p

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an Update I think.

As some of you may know I had my car dyno'd the other week. This was mainly to check the health of the tune and see what sort of power and torque glanz was belching out. ;)

Here is the result: 182 bhp which was ok but less than the target. This was most likely due to my air fuel ratios becoming too rich higher up in the revs. The cause of this is partly a result of boost drop-off and the blitz ecus tendency to tune very rich high up. I was however very happy to see that as boost came in I was dealing with over 200 ft/lbs of torque ;). Must explain the traction "issues" I had been having lol

So anyway, I've sold the Blitz Ecu and am now saving up some cash for an emanage most likely. I drove TurboDaves gt running 221 hp a couple weeks back which was running an emanage tuned by Weston Performance. It had been tuned very well with power running all the way up to the redline unlike mine which tends to die off after 5500 rpms. This is something a good tuner can sort out. I have pretty much sorted my boost issue out now. Daves boost dropped just like mine and yet his tune felt really nice so an emanage it is!

Im currently running a Zep Racing Ecu for fun, I've been through quite a few now lol. It performs well and will soon be going into my mates black glanza once his HDi frontmount is all fitted up :thumbsup: Then well be off to the rollers to check its all safe and producing good power.

DSCF0642.jpg

Here is my boost map and my afr below. Notice how my boost comes in and steadily drops by a good 2 psi. The mixture becomes steadily richer as the revs rise instead of peaking then settling at one level.

DSCF0643.jpg

Pav

Sweet :thumbsup: .. Are those new rims in your pic ? look different ? like a kind of polished lip..

Might be worth me gettin mine RR'd just out of curiosity :p

Cant wait to see what your gettin with a nicely tuned emanage tho :D

Sweet :thumbsup: .. Are those new rims in your pic ? look different ? like a kind of polished lip..

Might be worth me gettin mine RR'd just out of curiosity :p

Cant wait to see what your gettin with a nicely tuned emanage tho :D

Its always good to get your car checked out on the rollers, make sure everything is in check.

Its gonna be a good few weeks before the emanage by the looks of it, I've spent a lot of money in the last few months!

A mate of mine (MajorTunage) had an idea, he sent me a pic of the glanz before I got my hands on it so heres a comparison. :D

Before:

DSC00326.jpg

After:

DSCF0729.jpg

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

Cheers,

Pav

lovely mate, looks mint! i was guna buy them rims my self but being as im doin my engine i dont realy wanna pay out for cost that i can avoid!

out of interest, what rev gauge av u got? i need one for my build and ures looks mint. what colour does it light up at night?

Its a trisco gauge mate. They come from Epracing and are pretty high quality imo, only better equivalent I have seen is the uber rare apexi tacho that toytuning were auctioning. If you look back at the pics in the middle of page 3 I think you'll find out what they look like :thumbsup: