• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Engine and Gearbox is in for a right treat next week. Its having these goodies fitted. :p

New Synchoniser Rings, 1st-5th. (This will hopefully solve my gearcrunch issues when cold)

Exedy Organic Racing Clutch Kit

New Release Bearing

The last Toms lightweight flywheel (4.3kgs). This came off Mr.Burwashes motor :thumbsup:

Silkolene Syn5 Race Gearbox oil

Silkolene Pro S Ester 5w-40 Engine oil

DSCF0741.jpg

that glanza V just gets better and better!! :p

with emange and the cluth+flywheel she will br running sweet as a nut bro :thumbsup:

if u even think of selling i'l make the 280+ mile trip no bother lol

best of luck with tha V mate

pete

I always noticed you had trouble changing gear in yours, used to be a pain for you to select gears iirc?

so should just be ubes now :(

Thats right mate. I had trouble getting from 1st to second in day to day driving. The when winter time came I started to get big gear crunch from 3rd to 2nd untill the box warmed right up. Now its showing a hint of crunch from 1st to 2nd, a lot if you do a quick shift! If you listen to my vid on the tube you can actually make out the short crunch from 1st to 2nd, that was on a warmed up box and I found that if I shifted very quickly there was very little resistance (probably something to do with the perfect rpm shift point, the point in which gears can be changed without engaging the clutch). It all gets rather techy when you look into transmissions!

I did some research and the most likely cause is worn synchro rigns (bulk rings), so hopefully yes it will be ubes after :lol: Fingers crossed!

:lol: - i only realised it was yours when you said the guy worked in pc world :p

shes come a hell of a long way - to become known for being epic on uksc :p

Thats right, belonged to my best mate. It couldnt have had a better previous owner!

Very nice motor mate. Pm'd you because im gettin a hybrid soon n just wonderin wot it's like. Good luck when you get your emanage

Cheers mate, just replied to ya. You're in for some fun I can say that much!

Looks amazing, so clean and tidy and perfect and sexy and wow just so nice!!!! :D

:):wub: EP91 ftMFW

I've been without it since monday morning (new synchros) and already I've got severe withdrawal! :)

She is a torquey ho sparky! Its gonna be a while before the emanage goes in so Im gonna be rolling back on 170 brake soon :thumbsup:

Gall, how did you notice that bro? I do as a matter of fact it was a custom 4 inch box, I need to get more pics of it sometime for the exhaust thread :)

Ah I see, makes sense. You do notice things like that, attention to detail!

It is much better now though, it doesnt bang and rattle for starters. And it roars like a dragon from behind!

Does it breathe fire? :thumbsup:

Yeah. Attention to detail is my domain. But i only noticed it when it froze upon opening the topic - i was sat looking at the picture for a few minutes and i thought.. hang on.. :harhar: