• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am perfectly happy with my Final speeds mate ;) Although I agree ;)

Would rather spend £600 on a td04 kit though :D

defo :D

good work pav! bet she shifts!

Cheers man, she certainly doesnt hang about!

cheers 4 the pics bud lol, sorry had to go early sunday. Your still guna have to take me out in the td04'd beast lol. Your car looks amazing tho bud.

Shall have to pop down your end for the photo shoot of mine,urs and Kellys. Will be cool!

;)

I finally cracked 200 horseys! Woooooo! ;) :D :D

I was running 1 bar just about after some fiddling. Before I made it to the tuner my avcr was running the wrong pressure sensor setting, leading to it over reading boost, making me think I was running a bar but was actually running 0.9 ;) Now its sorted though.

The boost randomly drops out at the end, not quite sure why this is but im working on it. Could easily make a higher power figure if the boost was held at 1 bar to the redline. :D

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

cheers 4 the pics bud lol, sorry had to go early sunday. Your still guna have to take me out in the td04'd beast lol. Your car looks amazing tho bud.

Shall have to pop down your end for the photo shoot of mine,urs and Kellys. Will be cool!

;)

Sounds good mate, you'll have to come check out the bristol massif. ;)

The benefits of being a student.. Bundles of cash to throw at things ;) .. damn you muchly pav, damn you ! .. Sweet you broke the 200 mark tho.. keep it going matey :D

lol, I do work too ya know ;)

Cheers man, will just enjoy it for a bit now. Its on the limits of the stock engine so will be just saving the pennys and well see what comes up.

It could do with some more handling mods now I think. And a catch can, defo a catch can! :D

Nioce one matey finally the 200 you where after good news that ! ;) Just in time for the track day. My fuel pump went last night to rushing around for a replacement. This is my 3rd Walbro !!!!!!

Yeh man very happy I've reached my first target, no doubt I'll aim for higher one soon enough lol. I should be treking back to taunton tonight to buy my mates helmet. Lets hope you get that pump sorted in time, I think Pelvis may well be coming along with me too. :D

Good news mate :D

Well pleased for you, so much more in that set up yet though, be good to see how she progresses :D

Bad news Dane hope shes going to OK!!

Cheers bro, Im confident I coulda got more if I had time to solve that boost issue but I had to get back. I'll be fiddling with it no doubt on the way to wales lol!

Dam you! lol i cant wait to reach the magic 200 lets hope me and my hybrid can reach it...

cant afford to switch to td04 now :D

well done must feel ube quick!

hehe, its not that hard to switch to td04, If you can sell your current setup for a fair price. I think you should stick with the hybrid though and see if you can reach it! 180-200 on a hybrid is awesome fun.

nice result pav, always good to brake the 200mark!

Cheers mate ;)

Nioce one matey finally the 200 you where after good news that ! ;) Just in time for the track day. My fuel pump went last night to rushing around for a replacement. This is my 3rd Walbro !!!!!!

Well done mate u better hurry and take me out. After all i did burn my hand puttin the damn thing on lmao

And dane u also ghot my hands dirty loool

What time u thinking of goin saturday alex has im goin but dunno what time yet

Well done mate u better hurry and take me out. After all i did burn my hand puttin the damn thing on lmao

And dane u also ghot my hands dirty loool

What time u thinking of goin saturday alex has im goin but dunno what time yet

lol, yeh it turned out to be a long ass job but we got there in the end ;) . I still havent thanked mak for forgeting to send studs with the turbo :D

As for the meet, Dane and I are meeting at Shell garage in downend at half six so its gonna be an early start ;)

Well Done Alex 200 Horses lol bet your well chuffed! You always wanted 200 horses and now youve reached your target.

Will be getting that acuator off you soon yey! You still ok to fit it?

Speak to you soon bud!

Yeh no probs buddy, when you thinking of coming down?

Hopefully i shall have enough money to buy my fuel reg and gauge too as i have 19hrs overtime and i dont really drive it anymore only on weekends really lol. So im saving loads of money there yey!

So once ive got that which i will order at the end of the month i will give you a txt to see when your free to fit it bud.

• 3 months later...