leaving the ep world

yo peeps, im getting rid of my gt and moving to c20let power! i will update you lot with my progress on my project, gonna be a long term project until im 18 ;) wish me look, by the way i may be breaking my gt, have a look in forsale

yo peeps, im getting rid of my gt and moving to c20let power! i will update you lot with my progress on my project, gonna be a long term project until im 18 ;) wish me look, by the way i may be breaking my gt, have a look in forsale

long term project til you're 18 eh?

damn that IS gonna be long, how old are you now, like 7 or something?

lol only playing

il still be on here but with a different project nahh not a nova or a corsa...neither is it a cav or a calibra...nor a mk3 astra gsi

il still be on here but with a different project nahh not a nova or a corsa...neither is it a cav or a calibra...nor a mk3 astra gsi

it's a batty boy astra estate in dogshit yellow

sorry al i really am, but ive had enough now i really have and cant be bothered with Starlets, getting more common and i have nothin else to do to it now apart from td04 and emanage etc and everyones already done that

sorry mate, il come down to dartford for hugs when my LET is all done...will go scare some badboi's in their scoobs iniit' haha

what!? im lost cal

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/647512.htm

part exchange "C20LET corsa, astra estate,van or a turbo SLEEPER"

its a corsa on that list...

tbh cal i can't see you following this through but if your gonna do it then go head good luck. i doubt your style will be able to offend anyone with a corsa.

well anyway cal adios, rape that corsa baby

starlets common?

well, yeah, however, you're now referring to a vauxhall with a c20let. You obviously don't come from a vauxhall background (many of us did), so to everyone else, big engined vauxhalls are just a tad more common than the ickle starlet imports ;)

trust me, they've been around a while, hence why anything with a c20let or xe demands massive amounts of money because the engines end up in corsas and astras etc. I know the two c20xe cars my dad had ended up having their engines transplanted into something else.

Good luck with whatever you do, it'll be fun.

starlets common?

well, yeah, however, you're now referring to a vauxhall with a c20let. You obviously don't come from a vauxhall background (many of us did), so to everyone else, big engined vauxhalls are just a tad more common than the ickle starlet imports ;)

trust me, they've been around a while, hence why anything with a c20let or xe demands massive amounts of money because the engines end up in corsas and astras etc. I know the two c20xe cars my dad had ended up having their engines transplanted into something else.

Good luck with whatever you do, it'll be fun.

Exactly. I know of and have seen many more c20xe/c20let/z20let Corsa and Novas than Starlets round my area! Infact if you drive about you'll see a shitbox Nova flying by with a xe in it. What rubbish! I say keep the Starlet, but whatever mate! You're never going to get insured on a c20let nova/corsa/astra/whatever without declaring it properly anyway.

yea but that ad was just to see what theyve got, if it was a 5 door and had 15" steels id have it...if it was a sri and slammed...no

theres loads of let corsas and novas around here, no estates or 5 doors though

im doing the estate now for sure

LOL at c20let

Insurance laughed at me when i got a quote on my GT the otherday with 3 points its gone upto £2200 with mom dad nan and half the family as named drivers with 2 years ncb ;)

Looks like im going to have to buy me a runaround for 10 months get another 1 year ncb and garage the GT.