• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate.....so far the plan is

1) get the all mighty envelope

2) sit in the starlet (this is a must)

3) take a deep breath

4) open the envelope

5) then take it from there!!!

Everyone doing A-levels are going to hate me for this because I'm doing a BTEC but going out Thursday night when everyone gets their results! Going to be some happy and some miserable people out tomorrow night!

Cheers.

Gay-Levels hahaha...ha...

haha this is what i did, i knew i wouldnt pass a levels so did a btec instead, got me into uni and now im doing a master degree in mechanical engineering mwahahahah

i know someone who didnt go to school for 3 years due to bad bullying and such, maybe thats the reason but if Josie doesnt want to say.. she doesnt have to..

unless she skived.

im enjoying school now... im realising in the hols that i dont see my mates everyday and dont get a good laugh on my own :p

They do help though - I am a legal secretary and without my GCSE's and A Levels along with a Secretarial Diploma and law studies I could not have got into this line of work.

A lot of the time it depends what you want to do but many jobs require you to have good GCSE/A Level results to even be considered for the role.

A Levels are easy, you guys will be fine! Uni is where the real work starts (aside from all the partying/drinking/sleeping, the work is actually very fuckin' hard!)!

*nods to that*

Starting my second year in Computer Games Development in september. Nearly every module is gonna be programming :p Fun!

*nods to that*

Starting my second year in Computer Games Development in september. Nearly every module is gonna be programming :p Fun!

God I'm with you on that! I'm doing straight Computer Science and its like...oh, hi , learn some PHP, MySQL. Java, MIPS, Prolog, Haskell and I'm like...mmmkay what?! Hate it! lol

i was told at school by my head of year a month before i was set to fail EVERYTHING in my GCSE's. my targets were to simply pass English, Maths and D&T.

I ended up passing every subject at C grade (double science, double english etc) and a B in D&T :p

i only failed Geography, with a G grade, because i live on the same street as my school, i came home at dinner and if i had geography, i'd stop home and play on the nintendo wii :p

I was sacked/left my old job where i was doing a NVQ in Heating & Ventilation installation, they did alot of illegal stuff but i couldn't be bothered taking them to court. So im a first year apprentice yet again doing Electrical Controls installations, looks alot harder ! :p

Okay so what did everyone get?

For me it's an A in Sociology, C in Art & Design, C in Law and a U in Applied ICT. (Everyone seems to have failed that though so the college might get the papers remarked.)