i want to get a tattoo on my wrist, i was gonna get one for my 16th bday but the man was ill and in hosiptal. i wanted to get the card thingys in a line (diamond n tha) but dont really like it now, seen a butterfly one and a flower one i like instead both same sort of size (about 2-3 inches) but does anyone else have a tattoo on their wrist? and if so does it hurt? I've asked 3 people, 2 said no and one said yer i really want it done but im scared of it hurting

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's pain barriers are different. So where as some people can touch very hot water and not feel it, others will.

A couple of people I know have tattoo's on their wrists, both said it didnt hurt.

Everyone will be different. Yea But no But. :rolleyes:

see im only getting mine done cause my mum has got like 8 by him and my sister has got 3 by him and her bf has got 1 (on his wrist) you do have to wait ages, my mum waited 5 months for her 6th one and my sisters been waiting awhile for another one, im waiting for my mum to book me in but im not sure wether to get something small on my shoulder or something first so i know what to expect on my wrist but i dont really want to do that. i knw its going to hurt but i dont know what to exepct

Everybody's pain barriers are different. So where as some people can touch very hot water and not feel it, others will.

A couple of people I know have tattoo's on their wrists, both said it didnt hurt.

Everyone will be different. Yea But no But. :rolleyes:

thats what the tattooist said, a mate said to me it feels like your wrist is getting boiling water poured over it, i really want it doing but im scared lol

I've got one on my wrist and out of all my tattoo's it hurt,not hurt has in a bad pain,mainly because when it was scabbing my cuff on my jumper would stick to it and i had to pull it off!

I've got 4 tats and i can honstly say i didnt cry or moan having any of them done and id defo have more done!

2 of my tats took over 3hours to do! but my wrist one took about 20mins!

Anyway girls have a stronger pain barrier than boys!

Do you want pics of them?

i want one on my back to but i cant make up my mind on one i like.. getting abit like that with my wrist keep looking and thinkin i like that more might get that one instead lol i dont like pain either but i can stand some pain but i dont know how much

I've got one on my wrist and out of all my tattoo's it hurt,not hurt has in a bad pain,mainly because when it was scabbing my cuff on my jumper would stick to it and i had to pull it off!

I've got 4 tats and i can honstly say i didnt cry or moan having any of them done and id defo have more done!

2 of my tats took over 3hours to do! but my wrist one took about 20mins!

Anyway girls have a stronger pain barrier than boys!

Do you want pics of them?

yer please, where did you have your first tattoo?

Everybody says that that I know has had one, which shows that they can't be that bad

I had one done,then went back for another,then again for more adding to it,then again and then to have same one redone! then decided to have wrist done,and now paint splash lol

I personally don't like tat's on girls on their arms at the top. But I think they can look sexy as fook down the thigh of a girl.

Il try and scan the drawing I have done of the tat I want on my back later tonight, I have wanted it for ages just not got the bottle.

everyone gets scared.. i was when i had mine on my arm. its just a natural reaction. But i was pleasantly surprised when it was nothing to worry about at all.. I found this so hope it helps :rolleyes:

Pain chart

most discomfort .. great lol

these are the tattoos im thinking of on my wrist...

tattut4.png

i mainly like the two end ones

redlilliessmall16217740dz7.jpg

strawberryvinesmall1679rp3.jpg

this is what i wanted in the first place.. saw it in a ann summers catalog lol

trom5.jpg

but im not sure which i like best

I personally don't like tat's on girls on their arms at the top. But I think they can look sexy as fook down the thigh of a girl.

Il try and scan the drawing I have done of the tat I want on my back later tonight, I have wanted it for ages just not got the bottle.

Yeah i hate tats on girls at top of thier arm thats why I've only got them from elbow down