• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha the one you saw in the Ann Summers catalogue is a girl I know.

She is a model for Fast Car (she won the comp in 2004) and I used to work with her!

I like the top middle one the best

lol been trying to find a pic of it on her cause not really seen any others, and cant find any of her with it showing

i mainly like the 1st one on the top but would have it curving the other way like the flower one

I don't like tattoo's, i don't mind ones that have meaning behind them. But tattoos is just a fashion now. And i think girls have such lovely body's then they go and put a load of crap all over it. I suppose i don't mind small ones like around the ankle or something.

I love the games "face of L.A" tatoo, but as he says frequently, you will never get a job with a tatoo on your face, and the only reason you should do that is if you never plan to work again.

some of 2Pacs art was amazing, especially "only god can judge me"

when i get one its not gonna be just a graphic it would be something that means something to me, and not a name... doing thats a mugs game.

anyone that tatoos there partners name onto their skin is asking for trouble

and heres me thinking you were the faithful type Josie.. :)

just wait a year and decide what you want for definate

@ Raje, couldnt of put it better myself, the devorce/split comes and your gonna go through pain of removal.